Cybrilla is a fintech infra company, digitizing the mutual funds industry infrastructure. We serve two customer segments (i) MF Distributors (ii) MF AMCs and have 50+ customers using our SAAS offerings. We have achieved the product market fit and are now in a growth phase with focus on building the organization for scale.
- Partner with the CEO in executing the following strategic initiatives: fundraising, setting up an advisory board, organizing board meetings & communications, setting up a data driven business monitoring framework.
- Help the CEO take informed strategic decisions by supporting through market research, business analysis and financial modeling.
- Assist in building and strengthening relationships with investors and key customers & partners, by crafting the necessary pitches for external communication (visual & verbal).
- Coordinate with the internal teams in executing key company initiatives from time to time.
We need you to focus fully on this role for at-least a year. Post that, if you find interest in any specific aspect of the company, we’ll be happy to move you into the relevant functions - can be Sales, Product or People
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good hold on financial modeling and analysis.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to craft engaging stories and presentations.
- Comfortable working with google spreadsheets and google slides.
- 5+ years of working experience in similar roles in tech startups with strong understanding of B2B SAAS business and Fintech domain.
- Experience of doing strategy consulting for tech companies.
- Experience of running your own business is a bonus.