As the Senior Manager, Demand Generation, you will lead a team that focuses on driving net new business in the region. You will lead a team of Regional Marketers, oversee the campaign strategy for our priority markets, reporting to the Senior Director, EMEA Marketing and closely partnering with senior leadership. You will align strategies and sales processes with your peers in sales and customer success, and you will play a big part in Navan’s success by building strategies and marketing plans that are relevant to EMEA. This role will be based in our London office.
What You’ll Do
- Execute a high-growth revenue marketing strategy by partnering with our sales leaders across EMEA to ensure we have relevant regional campaigns and prospecting motions
- Build the foundation needed to scale campaigns to achieve aggressive growth goals
- Develop and own the end-to-end EMEA marketing programs; implementing, adapting, and activating
- Lead a passionate team of marketers across our EMEA region
- Manage and deploy program budgets to drive scale and ensure high impact
- Partner with world-class marketers in central functions to help inform and scale our initiatives across multiple markets in EMEA.
- Adapt central plays for regional nuances as well as creating native regional motions to support revenue targets
What We’re Looking For
- An ability to think strategically AND roll up their sleeves to get things done
- A track record of leading cross-country marketing teams and extensive experience building and executing a marketing strategy, supporting tactical plans that build demand, increase awareness, and exponentially grow revenue
- Experience working closely with sales and customer success leaders
- Expertise in, or ability to quickly learn, tools such as Marketo and Salesforce.com
- A history of delivering effective marketing strategies from ideation to execution and anchoring across the organization
- Experience in multi-channel demand strategies, including content, campaigns, search, social, paid, and field marketing
- Demonstrated ability to lead large teams and manage multiple stakeholders and cross-functional programs to achieve outsized results.
- The ability to juggle multiple company-wide goals and work with multiple teams at once
- Demonstrated experience in people management, and a passion for fostering a mission-driven culture.