Orgvue, the leading organizational design and planning software platform, captures the power of data visualization and modeling to build more adaptable, better-performing organizations. HR, finance and business leaders use Orgvue for actionable insight and analysis that helps them make faster workforce decisions in a constantly changing world. Orgvue is used by the world’s largest and best-known enterprises and management consulting firms to confidently build the businesses they want tomorrow, today.
We’re looking to expand our team of professionals with hands-on expertise in OD, workforce planning, and transformation. Using your extensive understanding of the domains we operate in, you will help us strengthen our partnerships, win and retain new clients, and grow Orgvue’s customer base.
You will advise and work with customers' senior leaders and their teams in using Orgvue. You will play a lead role in account teams and cultivate lasting customer relationships to support the long-term use of Orgvue. You will be the driving force behind customer engagement and will work collaboratively with our product team to suggest improvements that will make Orgvue an even better product. By understanding the business context, needs, and the challenges facing leaders looking to transform their business you will help our customers increase their likelihood for success with analytical tools and techniques.
- Work collaboratively to refine the go-to-market position and messaging for Organization Design, Transformation, and Workforce Planning and drive activities that create demand for Orgvue.
- Build sustainable relationships with new and existing customers in our direct customer base and/or our partners.
- Inspire the team to push our thinking and methodology forward to make our approach and product even better, building our reputation as the leader in Organization Design, Planning, and Analytics.
- Understand the industry and competitive landscape and how to differentiate our service offerings.
What you will be doing
- Create trusted relationships at the appropriate level to solve business problems by combining your experience, data, and Orgvue’s capabilities.
- Lead key account relationships, and partner across revenue and CX organisations to grow and retain customer accounts.
- Build new relationships and develop existing relationships with customers by clearly understanding the vision and reality of expanding a data-driven OD capability
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding the functionality of Orgvue and organizational design to minimize risks.
- Design and facilitate workshops with customers and prospects to showcase expertise and Orgvue’s capability, connected to customers’ ambitions and unique project requirements
- Engage across multiple customer portfolios simultaneously.
- Contribute to market eminence and points of view related to the areas of your expertise
- Collaborate with the product team to provide feedback based on your experience
- Work closely with our teams to deliver a customer experience that leads to continued business and license renewal and identify new revenue opportunities for Orgvue
- Lead and develop team members, including line management and informal coaching.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in analytics, management, economics, or other related business disciplines.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in business transformation, management or technology consulting, human capital, talent, or OD consulting space, preferably with a top-tier consulting firm.
- Extensive knowledge of organization design, organizational effectiveness, organizational health and the competitive landscape.
- Experience delivering large-scale organizational design, transformation, or technology projects
- Experience working with organizations on business transformational initiatives, including M&A, cost takeout, operating model redesign, or other large-scale functional or enterprise initiatives
- Experience managing complex clients and selling Organization Design services.
- A proven track record of building long-term, trusting relationships with senior executives.
- Either a proven track record in driving operational (e.g. process redesign and implementation) and strategic consulting projects (target operating model design linked to strategic review) OR deep expertise in strategic HR (job architecture design; reward modeling and optimization; workforce planning)
- Comfort interpreting and working through complex business challenges
- Ability to use analytics to solve business problems.
- Understanding of business operations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prior working experience with Orgvue is a plus, but not required
- Wellbeing: Sanctus Coaching, Headspace mindfulness app, Virtual fitness sessions, Wellbeing webinars, Annual Wellbeing day
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Private Medical Insurance (including Dental and Vision) and Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 30 days at a rate of 1 extra day per year)
- Summer Fridays (half-day Fridays for the months of July and August)
- Employer pension contribution of 5% of your gross salary, if you contribute a minimum of 3%
- Season ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
Here at Orgvue we promote individualism and a diverse workforce to build on our future success