About the Position
FiscalNote is looking for a talented, detail-oriented content marketing manager for our ESG product.
As the Content Marketing Manager for ESG, you will be passionate about building an audience to drive awareness and excitement about this growing industry, and our platform specifically. To do that you’ll create and manage the execution of a library of high quality, multi-channel lead generation and thought leadership content for our ESG products. You’ll be as comfortable writing blogs, white papers, and case studies as you are creating data-driven reports or hosting webinars and events.
While you’ll sit on the content marketing team, your role will work closely across marketing and business development to help support demand generation, product marketing, and sales enablement.
About the Marketing Team
The marketing team at FiscalNote collaborates across business units to help drive sales and support the company’s growth goals using data and creativity. With a demand-generation approach, the marketing team targets high-quality leads and nurtures them with compelling content and events including webinars, blogs, lunch & learns, white papers, case studies, and the like.
***We would love to see some of the content you have created! When applying, please share two or three of your best content samples (these can be a report, white paper, blog, video, webinar, etc.) and a brief explanation on why you’re proud of these samples***
What To Expect in this Position:
- You’ll get to know your targeted ESG persona and ideal customer like the back of your hand, figuring out what sort of content they need related to the ESG space and our product to do their job better
- You’ll “own” and build an ESG library of multi-channel content from scratch, writing and editing blog posts, top and middle of funnel reports, white papers, case studies, infographics, and more, to help drive interest in our ESG and enterprise-level products
- You’ll plan and execute a content marketing strategy for ESG in tandem with our greater marketing team’s goals and product marketing
- You’ll lead and manage our ESG content marketing events program, including webinars and in-person events with outside partners (when we get back to in-person events)
- You’ll help build our organic SEO traffic for ESG with backlinks, power pages, shares, etc, to capture an online audience for FiscalNote’s marketing content and help us rank higher on Google search
- You’ll partner with the content marketing lead to build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar for ESG and enterprise prospects that attracts a qualified audience to FiscalNote's website
- You’ll work closely with our product marketing and demand generation teams to help craft an internal and external “go-to-market” strategy for ESG.
- You’ll ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels
- You’ll liaise with the advertising and editorial staff as needed, as well as industry partnerships and memberships, for campaign and event strategies
- You’ll coordinate with internal and external departments to identify the types of content needed
- You’ll measure and analyze key content channels and metrics to see what’s working and what isn’t and adjust accordingly
What Sets You Apart:
- 5+ years in a content marketing or editorial role, ideally in a multimedia position for content marketing, demand generation, or product marketing
- Excellent written, editing, and verbal communication skills. You are obsessed with making sure that content is of a high standard, engaging, clean, accurate, and delivers the right message. Extra points for someone with an editorial or journalism background
- Multimedia experience, particularly webinar management skills on Zoom, Webex, Microsoft Dynamics, is a plus
- Proven ability to understand and map content and messaging across the customer journey
- Experience and a passion for mining data to create reports that showcase our tools and give readers valuable, actionable information is a plus.
- Very strong project management skills
- Experience in working with and leveraging data and analytics and a passion to “own” the online download conversion strategy with the best, most applicable content
- Experience in the ESG, government relations, or technology content world would also be a plus
Reference ID: #LI-DP1
FiscalNote is the premier information services company focused on global policy and market intelligence. By combining AI technology, expert analysis, and legislative, regulatory, and geopolitical data, FiscalNote is reinventing the way that organizations minimize risk and capitalize on opportunity.
Home to CQ, Roll Call, Oxford Analytica, and VoterVoice, FiscalNote empowers more than 5,000 clients worldwide to monitor, manage, and act on the issues that matter most to them. To learn more about FiscalNote and its family of brands, visit FiscalNote.com
and follow @FiscalNote.
At FiscalNote, we Lead with Values
Know your Audience ∙ Find the Truth ∙ Drive Alignment ∙ Level Up ∙ Own the Job ∙ Bias for Action ∙ Support the Family
FiscalNote is continuing to hire new talent, with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. New team members, along with our current staff, will temporarily work remotely (unless communicated otherwise).
If your background and experience align with the competencies above, we encourage you to apply so that we can review your experience and learn more about how you can add to FiscalNote’s growth and success.
FiscalNote offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all FN owners. We work hard, so our open vacation policy helps us ensure you’re getting the R&R you need. We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options supplemented by a flexible spending account (FSA). We have a slew of other benefits which you can check out at careers.FiscalNote.com
FiscalNote values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. FiscalNote is an EEOC employer.
FiscalNote uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.DHS.gov/E-Verify.