At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, and Salesforce. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
As Domino’s Senior Manager of Field & Partner Marketing, you will build and execute end-to-end programs that drive revenue by amplifying Domino’s brand in the field, helping sales penetrate new accounts, and accelerating pipeline opportunities. Reporting into the Senior Director, Corporate Marketing, you will partner with GTM leadership to deliver a tailored plan for each sales team and identify the most impactful way(s) to leverage key partners. This is a perfect role for someone who wants to have a direct impact on a lean and growing marketing team; someone who can think strategically and build out holistic programs while also having the grit and tenacity to execute them flawlessly.
- Work across Marketing and Sales to build pipeline by translating corporate marketing objectives, messaging, content, and partnerships into tactical field marketing programs and events that influence customers’ and prospects’ decision to use Domino’s data science platform.
- Run localized programs such as high-touch / intimate / soft-selling events (i.e. executive roundtables or virtual events) to get customers, prospects and local partners together talking about data science pain points, solutions (Domino!), and results.
- Build and execute hyper-focused campaigns (i.e. account-based marketing or integrated campaigns focused on specific verticals or use cases that are prevalent in a given territory) to generate demand and accelerate sales cycles.
- Manage go-to-market programs with partners to achieve target outcomes around brand awareness or co-selling into target accounts. Example program components include webinars, local events/seminars, sponsorships at partner conferences, content and press stories (developed in partnership with Product Marketing, Comms, and/or Sales Enablement), etc.
- Manage customer events such as our Data Science Leaders Advisory Council meetings, Data Science Leaders Executive Lounge events, and other user groups.
- Work with the regional Sales VPs to manage the marketing budget to build awareness and pipeline for the region.
- Collaborate closely with Demand Gen, Marketing Ops and Sales Ops to ensure pre- and post-event communications and materials align with program objectives.
- Oversee the process of sharing leads with partners and distributing leads internally for sales follow up.
A Sr. Field Marketing Manager for Domino should have the following skills/characteristics:
- 7+ years experience and deep knowledge of B2B tech marketing; Domain experience in Data Science / Data Infrastructure or adjacent categories strongly preferred.
- You’re a strategic partner to sales! Mission-critical to a field marketers’ success.
- Experience developing strategy and executing end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns, field marketing programs, and/or partner marketing programs.
- Event planning and execution: While field marketing should be more than just events (virtual or not), it will be a big part of the job. Our field marketer will have access to resources to whom they can delegate some of the logistical aspects of event management, but should still have experience running events.
- Aptitude to drive event agendas and write promotional communications targeting senior business and technology leaders pre- and post-event.
- Ability to drive / understand marketing operations functions (e.g. building campaigns, targeting lists, driving promotions, and managing/measuring attribution of events to sales influence).
- Comfortable working in HubSpot or similar marketing automation platform and Salesforce; ability to partner with Marketing Ops and Demand Gen to appropriately manage leads and measure campaign attribution/influence from field marketing programs and events.
- Competent with MS Office, Salesforce, Google Office suite, Slack, Zoom, Monday.
- Experience with any of the following would be a big plus: Netlify, Google Analytics, YouTube Studio, TweetDeck, GaggleAMP, Pana, Typeform, Adobe Acrobat, Kotis.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, commission, and equity package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you and your dependents
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company
- Stipend towards work from home expenses