Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
This position will assist the Director International Finance with all facets of doing business internationally. This role will primarily concentrate on the EMEA region. This role will have direct contact with the Director of International Finance along with various Sales Regional and Country Leaders.
Your Day to Day
- Develop collaborative relationships with sales, sales operations and other cross-functional team members in the region
- Be the face of Finance in the region, directing matters to the appropriate HQ team, while advising the teams in the region on finance and accounting matters, including tender responses
- Oversight and responsibility for statutory audit and financial statement requirements; this includes assisting the Director of International Finance in coordination with the auditors, HQ accounting operations and revenue accounting teams, and other third parties
- Assist Director of International Finance in developing and implementing procedures and controls to maintain statutory books and records
- Coordinate with Axon’s tax department and external tax firms with ongoing activity in region, including monitoring timely compliance with country requirements in the region
- Manage other regulatory compliance reporting required in region
- Assist Director of International Finance with developing a reviewable dashboard that can be presented to executive leadership on a recurring basis reflecting controllership and compliance risks in the region
- Assist Director of International Finance with developing playbook on how to enter markets in region
- Assist Director of International Finance and other cross-functional teams with understanding requirements and establishing new legal entities in region
- Other duties that may arise
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Financial Accounting, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Chartered Accountant (CA) designation preferred, but not required
- Minimum of 5-7 years of progressive experience in the accounting profession, with an emphasis in understanding the various regions within EMEA
- Must be a self-starter with an entrepreneur spirit
- Concern for quality and deadlines
- Superb attention to detail, strong planning and organization skills, and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- Be a part of a company that is making a difference in the world
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.