Lime's mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 200 million rides in more than 150 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me
We are looking for a talented Senior Manager of IT Compliance to assist the Head of IT in enhancing the company’s internal controls, risk management framework, other governance processes, and help us build and scale a global audit program. This role provides leadership and strategic direction for the team and IT SOX Program liaising closely with other managers within the IT and Engineering organizations, Internal Controls, Internal Audit, and External Auditors.
What You'll Do:
- Design, build, and activate management’s SOX 404 and IT general controls (ITGC) program across homegrown platform and vendor supported financial applications
- Sets and executes on the strategic direction for the IT SOX program and compliance team, ranging from planning and budgeting to motivational and promotional activities expounding the value of compliance
- Implement SOX404 related compliance monitoring and improvement activities to ensure compliance both with internal security policies etc. and applicable laws and regulations
- Liaison with and offer advice on strategic direction related governance functions (such as Physical Security/Facilities, Risk Management, IT, HR, Legal and Compliance) plus senior and middle managers throughout the organization as necessary, on information security matters such as routine security activities plus emerging security risks and control technologies
- Work with business management to identify sensitive and critical data, understand organizational compliance needs, and develop procedures to accommodate those needs
- Perform and review IT risk assessments on an enterprise-wide basis and implement IT risk mitigation programs to achieve required risk tolerance levels
- Perform or assist with system implementations and/or environment change impact assessments and control design related to key financial and business processes
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in Accounting, Computer Science, MIS, Finance, or related discipline; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education listed above
- Minimum of ten (10) years related experience in IT compliance, internal controls, and/or internal/public audit with five (5) years in an audit or compliance management role
- Desire to build policies, procedures and control frameworks and the ability to train and coach others to understand and apply those requirements
- Expert in Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 as it pertains to homegrown developed platforms and well-known vendor supported financial applications, especially NetSuite and Coupa among others
- Knowledge and experience in Governance, Risk, and Control (GRC) frameworks, approaches, tools, methodologies (i.e., COBIT, COSO, RISK IT, ISO 27K etc.)
- Experience in Access Management and Segregation of Duties (SOD)
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycles (SDLC), Change and Configuration Management
- Experience with DevOps and micro-services risk management strongly preferred
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent professional certification highly desired
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage well through ambiguity and complexity
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills - be able to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
This job cannot be performed within Colorado.