Delphix is the industry leader in DataOps and provides an intelligent data platform that accelerates digital transformation for leading companies around the world. The Delphix DataOps Platform supports a broad spectrum of systems—from mainframes to Oracle databases, ERP applications, and Kubernetes containers. Delphix supports a comprehensive range of data operations to enable modern CI/CD workflows and automates data compliance for privacy regulations, including GDPR, CCPA, and the New York Privacy Act.
In addition, Delphix helps companies sync data from private to public clouds, accelerating the journey to the cloud and the adoption of disruptive AI technologies. In a world where every company is becoming a data company, Delphix provides a critical platform to enable data-driven transformation.
We are looking for a leader that can bring Delphix Marketing Analytics to the next level. As the Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics, you'll work as a key member of the team, supporting the entire Marketing organization, including the Chief Marketing Officer. You will be responsible for delivering analytics, reporting, and data across numerous areas of the department. While working closely with Marketing and other cross-functional stakeholders, you will define and measure business performance across various go-to-market marketing activities. You will develop custom reports, as well as build and maintain key dashboards and presentations to share critical information at business reviews and executive meetings. You will be the strategic advisor to the team by delivering weekly insights, explaining the “Why’s” behind the numbers, and making recommendations.
- Proven hands-on experience building intuitive, yet multi-faceted reports and dashboards in Salesforce ‘Classic’ and ‘Lightning’ and/or Tableau
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, dataflows, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
- Monitor, analyze, and report on the health of marketing performance, including pipeline contribution, program ROI, customer acquisition/ penetration and activity
- Develop visual and interactive dashboards that provide self-service, action-oriented insights to marketers and Global Sales Development leaders and track progress against corporate goals and key performance indicators
- Identify actionable insights and trends to optimize marketing strategies
- Deliver analysis of metrics to measure and improve marketing performance
- Create effective ROI reporting and manage the accuracy of critical data points across our various marketing and sales systems
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Technology and/or quantitative field
- 5+ Years of experience in Data Management and/or Analytics
- 2+ Years of experience with Tableau (or similar tool) and familiar with manipulating large data set from Marketing data sources like Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics, etc
- Experience in Marketing Operations / Sales Operations role is highly desired, in which you have done data analysis and produced recommendations
- Excellent business acumen and presentation skills
- Familiarity with SQL with strong knowledge of relational database as it relates to the Marketing Technology ecosystem
- Self-sufficient in gathering, normalizing, and analyzing data from multiple data sources to support ad-hoc reporting & analysis, with an ability to understand business requirements and uses cases, and design reporting solutions that help us address the needs of our marketing organization
- Advanced skills with Tableau, data visualization and profiling – understanding the best way to display data to tell stories for marketers to make data driven decisions
- Advanced skills on MS Excel and manual data management
- Attention to detail in verifying accuracy and reliability before broadly publishing dashboard updates and results
- Logical thinker who can organize business requirements into functional specifications for technical implementation
- Passion for learning and data analysis – Self-motivated and curious, asking clarifying questions to research issues, business needs, and underlying processes
- Creative data visualization: You can synthesize complex ideas and large amounts of data into compelling stories through elegant yet powerful visuals
- Deep understanding and knowledge of CRM, BI, and other data platforms including, Salesforce.com, Marketo, Google Analytics and Tableau
Nice to Have
- Experience with Engagio and Leandata - including implementation, driving user adoption and QA
- 3 to 5+ years of Salesforce experience, including 3 to 5 Salesforce Analytics implementations, At least 1 year of experience with Salesforce Einstein Analytics OR Einstein Discovery OR Einstein Data Flows, and Salesforce.com Certifications--preferably Einstein
We at Delphix are strongest when we bring together a diverse set of perspectives and experiences. We aim to empower each voice to be heard and respected. With this belief and our Core Values in mind, we are committed to hiring and supporting diverse teams without regard to caste, race, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, nationality, age, religion, veteran status, or similar personal characteristics. We aim to build an inclusive environment that leverages diversity for the benefit of the company and our individual employees.