Role: Senior Manager, Marketing
Company: KEV Group, https://kevgroup.com
Reports to: VP, Sales & Marketing
Travel: Up to 15%
KEV Group ("KEV") is an enterprise SaaS company providing online payment and accounting software to simplify student activity fund management in schools. KEV’s easy- to-use web-based software automates the collection, disbursement and management of student funds, thereby reducing the time it takes to receive and account for all school activity fees and increasing the time teachers can spend on education. The company is based in Toronto, with offices in the US. KEV recently completed an equity investment round from Serent Capital, a leading middle market private equity firm focused on high growth technology businesses. KEV is seeking an experienced Senior Manager of Marketing to join the team.
KEV is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who has a strong background creating email marketing campaigns, developing content, product marketing and digital marketing programs with a focus on lead generation and demand generation. You will develop and build go-to-market strategies. You will represent the voice of the market internally and evangelize the product to teams across the organization. You will manage product driven marketing campaigns, as well as product releases. A key responsibility of this role is to enable the sales team to successfully position and sell KEV's value proposition to our clients. This role will require extensive cross-functional collaboration with Sales. The ideal candidate will have experience in technology product marketing, preferably in SaaS, B2B Enterprise Software and/or Education Tech.
- Work cross-functionally to implement Go-To-Market (GTM) marketing and demand generation campaign strategies in conjunction with other departments (ie. Sales, Product, etc.)
- Work with resources in the company to implement a social marketing strategy, in line with key corporate priorities
- Assess, quantify and recommend new potential markets, partners, and product dimensions
- Design a Content Marketing Campaign; The position will need to successfully funnel leads to the Sales Team (this can include, but not be limited to, collateral, webinar series, product tours, and calls to action following marketing drip campaigns).
- Identify market opportunities, analyze addressable markets, and create and execute business case and plans
- Identify feature sets required to meet target customer expectations and work with the Product Management team to define product specification requirements and launch new features/products that enhance the School Cash platform
- Manage the brand and branding initiatives using creativity
- Work on marketing communications including PR related collateral, press releases and content development
- Management of Internal and External Conference Coordinator (ICC). The ICC will report to this role and will be responsible for planning and executing all client and externally-based sales conferences and user group events.
- A minimum of 7-9 years of marketing/product marketing experience in progressive roles.
- Qualified candidates will possess a bachelor’s degree.
- Extensive B2B Go-To-Market experience required.
- Experience with marketing automation tools / CRM such as Marketo and Salesforce is an asset.
- Knowledge - comprehensive understanding of business models, market research and personas/segmentation, GTM plans and execution, content marketing strategy and execution, ad channels – as well as track and manage actual vs. plans, upsell and cross-sell, and customer satisfaction.
- Skills - Ability to collaborate and drive results with Product, Finance, Customer Success, Sales and Marketing to set strategy, plan, and tactics across the organization to ensure product success.
- Abilities - Create Product Business and Launch Plans, including the development, implementation and communication of the GTM Marketing Campaign Strategy
KEV has numerous employee perks and benefits including:
- Comprehensive health/dental benefits plan
- Financial Support for Continuing Educational Development & Professional Development
- Free healthy snacks and coffee/tea
KEV Group is pleased to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please speak with Human Resources or the hiring manager. KEV Group is an equal opportunity employer who agrees not to discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.