As the Senior Manager, Marketing Automation you will lead a team and drive OnDeck’s initiative to scale performance marketing capabilities. You will increase our effectiveness by converting leads and growing customer value through targeted marketing campaigns, rigorous testing and data analytics. You have extensive experience using enterprise-level marketing automation tools, and enjoy working with cross-functional teams to deliver new features.
The Marketing team’s primary goal is to position OnDeck as the most trusted brand in small business lending. We take a data-driven, strategic approach to new customer acquisition, public relations, marketing communications, customer loyalty and brand marketing – all while making sure that customer advocacy is our most important touchstone. Our team focuses on results – and we are as fun as we are hardworking.
As Senior Manager, Marketing Automation you will:
- Lead our Marketing Operations team while scaling our Marketo automation tool to leverage platform capabilities, increase lead generation and drive top-line revenue growth
- Advance our ability to deliver targeted communications to leads, prospects and customers; provide powerful new communication, campaigns, and tracking tools for our sales teams
- Deliver new digital features, functionality releases, triggered campaign set-up, and advanced segmentation capabilities.
Integration with new tools for broader audience reach and general email campaign support.
- Partner with Product and Technology teams to build and deliver product roadmaps for new system capabilities; includes sales enablement, automation and personalization capabilities and new data integration with OnDeck technology systems and platforms
- Optimize OnDeck's use of Marketo platform with regard to sender identity standards, deliverability, international email protocols and quality assurance
- Maintain a marketing enablement roadmap plan to tracks all project dependencies and requirements to allow for proper prioritization and resource allocation planning
Qualifications for success:
- 3+ years’ hands’ on marketing automation experience with an enterprise email service platform (ESPs include Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Responsys, Exact Target)
- 5+ years’ professional marketing experience with 3+ years leading and developing a team of direct reports
- You have knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce preferred) and how cross-platform integrations impact data flows and campaign enablement
- Your experience includes nurture and triggered campaign creation, advanced segmentation and reporting, robust content marketing, sales support tools, data maintenance and cleansing, and URL scripting and snippets
- You've demonstrated knowledge of latest features and standard methodologies around deliverability, responsive design and compliance
- If you have SQL coding skills, that is a plus
- You are highly-organized with strong project planning and communication skills
What we offer you:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life benefits from day one.
- Paid/flexible sick-leave, vacations, and holidays so you can take off the time that you need when you need.
- Up to four months paid parental leave for all new parents. Adoption assistance with reimbursement of up to $5K. We want you to have time to bond with your new bundle of joy.
- Order lunch on us from Seamless. You can order what you want, when you want and from where you want.
- We’ll match your 401(k) contributions and offer a discount through our Employee Stock Purchase Plan. All to complement your personal financial strategy.
- We want to help advance your career. Take classes relevant to your job and the first $5K is on us.
- Enjoy our annual company summer party, holiday party and department quarterly outings.
- Semi-annual Hackathons to give our teams a fun way to innovate together and come up with awesome ideas.
- Our partnership with SoFi gives you access to student loan refinancing, personal loans and even mortgages.
- We work hard, we play hard. Build or join an OnDeck intramural club, group, and/or sports team and be part of our OnDeck Community.
- Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks & drinks.
What excites us at OnDeck? Technology. Innovation. Small businesses. We believe in our team members and power their growth through challenging them every day and offering inspiring careers. We’re all about teamwork, passion and making an impact. Oh and having fun – Whether it’s community service events, book club meetings, team get-togethers or weekly social hours in the office.
OnDeck (ONDK) uses data aggregation and electronic payment technology to evaluate the financial health of small and medium sized businesses to efficiently deliver capital to a market underserved by banks. Through the OnDeck platform, millions of small businesses can obtain affordable loans. We are changing the way small businesses borrow money by combining our passion for Main Street with cutting-edge technology. We evaluate businesses based on their actual performance, not personal credit, and that’s enabled us to say “yes” more often and faster than traditional lenders.
OnDeck Stats & In the News:
- In 2015, OnDeck & JP Morgan Chase partner to offer small business loans, named the biggest deal in the history of marketplace lending
- Our first $3 billion in loans led to 74,000 jobs and $11 Billion in U.S. economic impact.
- On December 17, 2014 OnDeck rings in the biggest NYC tech IPO since 1999
- OnDeck was New York’s largest VC-backed tech exit ever
Awards we've received:
- Financial Times Most Innovative In-House Legal Teams, 2015
- Fortune.com and Great Place to Work - 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015
- 500|5000, 2013, 2014
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**