At Usabilla by SurveyMonkey, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps companies such as Virgin Australia, Telstra, MECCA to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
As our number of enterprise clients and satellite offices continues to grow, we’re in need of visionary leaders to pioneer our Sydney location. That’s why we’re looking for an ambitious and forward-thinking Senior Manager of Business Development to join and lead the team and help drive the Usabilla and SurveyMonkey name to impressive new heights.
Why we need you:
- As a Usabilla Senior Manager of Business Development, you’ll be leading/ coaching Business Development Managers; managing on-boarding and accelerating ramp up times; having one-on-ones and leading regular team meetings; conducting performance reviews
- You’ll be end-responsible for the revenue target of the team; track sales team metrics and report data to management on a regular basis
- You’ll be (co-) responsible for the recruitment of new team members and training new team members to ensure success
- You’ll lead by example by closing business to achieve a personal revenue target
- Maintaining active engagement with both new and existing leads through creative communication designed to increase customer interest in Usabilla products
- Using your top-notch communication skills to execute consultative selling, perform in-depth sales presentations, and give solid demonstrations of the Usabilla software
- You’ll generate, respond to, and develop qualified leads through both inbound and outbound calls, emails, and other resourceful means. Partnering up with our passionate Business Development Representatives, you’ll use your expertise to ensure Usabilla clients are provided with the best advice on our products and services
- Collaborating with a whole bunch of talented colleagues, from Marketeers to Engineers, from the New York, Berlin and Amsterdam office
- As a branch of such a thriving SaaS company, the potential for growth within our company is exponentiate. You’ll be in a creative environment supported by a structure that encourages serious innovation and development
- You’re a native level English speaker and live in Sydney (or you are willing to relocate)
- You have working experience in the APAC market
- A relevant Bachelor degree with 5+ years of commercial experience (B2B Software Sales is a big plus!)
- Experience in leadership and team management
- Considerable experience in solution-selling and a proven track record of sourcing new accounts
- You’re driven, passionate, and enthusiastic.
- Your presentation, time management, and communication skills are on point
- You have a keen interest in the tech industry
- We’re growing fast as new opportunities continue to arise, a flexible and enthusiastic attitude will ensure you keep up with the pace
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary + bonus structure
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefit
- SurveyMonkey Equity
- Top-of-the-line company Macbook and monthly phone expenses
- Daily office lunch with the team
- Team drinks (at least) once a month
- High fives and fist bumps for good work, even for great effort
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Berlin, London, Padua, Sydney, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 130 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings. It also means becoming a part of SurveyMonkey family, a San Mateo-based global survey software company. It’s an exciting journey that we are now embarking on together, with a combined troop of over 1,000 employees worldwide!
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Senior Manager of Business Development seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter including the top 3 reasons why you’re a great fit for Usabilla.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.