As a Sr. Manager of Financial Systems at Penumbra, you will play a pivotal role on the Finance team of a high-growth medical technology company. You will provide technical expertise and support for financial systems and reporting for the Accounting and Strategic Finance teams, working cross-functionally with accounting staff, legal, strategic finance, and other stakeholders across the organization. This position offers the successful applicant the opportunity to leverage a strong background in systems and analytics into a leading role in a dynamic, purpose-driven company.
What You'll Work On
- Support the Strategic Finance and Accounting teams in the development of system reports, dashboards and KPIs to manage and measure the business.
- Support various finance systems including SAP S4/Hana ERP/consolidations system, Anaplan forecasting system and Tableau Data Analytics.
- Partner with IT team in prioritization and implementation of all finance applications projects, including the implementation of SAP S4/Hana.
- Work with Finance and IT business partners to define and execute a short and long term finance systems roadmap.
- Primary point of contact for financial systems support; provide training to key users to ensure adoption and end user success.
What You Bring
- The desire to be part of a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong background in systems, analytics, and supporting an accounting and/or finance department.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred, or a related discipline, and at least 6+ years of related experience
- A solid understanding of Information Systems including SAP S4/Hana & BI tools.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills required.
What We Offer
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant and performance is rewarded.
- The opportunity to be part of the team that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases.
- A generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on innovative therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets novel products and has a broad portfolio that addresses challenging medical conditions in markets with significant unmet need. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals and healthcare providers primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.