Who we are:
Loadsmart aims to move more with less. We combine great people and innovative technology to more efficiently move freight throughout North America. Our focus is on designing and building the best tools for our team and our customers, using machine learning models to connect freight with trucks. We automate with algorithms and scale with integrations to better match supply and demand. In doing this we reduce wasted fuel and lost time, cutting out empty miles for motor carriers and providing cost savings and instant booking for shippers.
Where we are:
Loadsmart was founded in New York and is currently headquartered in Chicago, IL. Our teams operate remotely from different parts of the United States as well as in several locations across Latin America.
Who you are:
You believe in game-changing innovation and you’re excited to reimagine a $700 billion industry. You know how to train, develop and lead a successful sales team. You’re decisive, driven and a true optimist. You challenge the status quo and roll up your sleeves to implement meaningful change. You relentlessly pursue your mission with a strong sense of urgency and you inspire your team to do the same.
Loadsmart is looking for a sharp, energetic Partner Sales Manager to lead a strategic area of sales efforts. In this role you will help position Loadsmart with key strategic partners to create an unfair advantage by building strong relationships with their field sales, managers and senior executives . This position also requires working closely with our enterprise sales, solution sales and integration teams. You will obsess about delighting our customers to achieve breakout revenue growth. You will create a culture of sales success and lead by example.
- Generate revenue from strategic partnerships (e.g. TMS vendors).
- Establish partnerships and strategic sales positioning with the Sales and Management teams at each strategic partner.
- Acquire a full understanding of each partner solution and identify the path to integration and corresponding revenue.
- Establish initiative customer wins for each partner.
- Document the Partner sales organization as well as account coverage by Account Executive at the partner
- Connect the Account Executive at the Partner Sales organization with Loadsmart Account Executives to facilitate co-selling and reference selling
- Drive initial sales to completion of those leads provided by the Partner Account Executives Identify and document the integration dependencies per each Integration partner
- Establish an effective sales approach/messaging for each partner and then train the sales team to see accordingly.
- Manage and report on the sales activity per integration partner.
- 2 - 3 years direct B2B sales experience
- 3 - 5+ years of partner/channel Sales Management experienceS
- ales Management Experience
- Outstanding track record of consistently meeting / exceeding sales quotas personally and as a sales leader.
- Proven aptitude for managing pipelines, forecasting, territory planning, daily/weekly check-ins, and sales KPIs.
- Strong understanding sales methodologies and influencing skills; ability to negotiate and build strong business relationships internally and externally.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- A comprehensive understanding of the function of TMSs and/or integrations a major plusExperience in logistics industry a plus
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.