It currently takes the same amount of time to process an average American mortgage as it does to walk nonstop from Manhattan to San Francisco! Xpanse is working to change that.
It’s our mission to create a universal platform that brings clarity, ease, automation and security to the origination process. Our SaaS platform will power the mortgage industry and its relationships with a massive network of third-party providers that are integral to the mortgage process. By focusing on the customer, using automation, real-time intelligence, big data, and analytics we are changing the way borrowers, lenders, servicers, and service providers take care of business.
Disrupting an industry is a team sport, so we are looking for the best and brightest to make an impact and change the future of an $11 trillion industry. We are growing rapidly in the Seattle Area and looking for a Senior Manager of Technical Recruiter to join our team.
As the Senior Manager of Technical Recruiting, you will be the business leader who ensures that Xpanse has the best talent to build a successful fintech startup. This is an incredible opportunity to build, drive and innovate the recruiting function at a fast growing company in the Seattle area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Lead and evolve a technical recruiting team, building a culture of growth and development and driving team performance and engagement.
- Be a strong partner with the Product, Design, Engineering, and Business leadership, hiring managers, executive team, and your talent acquisition teammates to develop and adapt our hiring strategies and processes to focus efforts on strategic business hiring priorities.
- Build a data-driven recruiting organization that uses data insights to shape our operational roadmap and priorities.
- Lead our recruiting teams to shape and deliver an exceptional candidate experience.
- Develop, communicate, and drive Inclusion & Diversity priorities and drive recruiting-related initiatives to support diversity hiring efforts.
- Partner with L&D, recruiting managers, hiring managers and recruiting operations to build training programs and ways of working with hiring managers and interviewers that continually improve their capabilities to assess and hire top technical talent.
- Work to develop social media and recruiting platform presence to drive awareness of our growing company and open positions.
- Effectively leverage technology and drive standards throughout recruiting teams that improve our recruiting productivity.
- 5+ years of people management experience in a recruiting function
- You have 10+ years of full-cycle leadership recruiting experience in a fast-paced top-tier technology environment focused on Technical leadership recruiting.
- You have experience with passive sourcing platforms (LinkedIn, GeekWire, AngelList), active candidate marketplaces (Hired, A-List), and applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse).
- Building relationships and garnering trust is often your top priority.
- You enjoy meeting people, and being the face of the company.
Xpanse is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.