Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
This rolehas the crucial mission to start building remarketing competence, tools and sales throughout the Lucid EU organization. It will directly report into the Head of Sales Europe.
With Lucids Retail organization being 100% company owned, re marketing of customer return cars and off service demo & service loaner vehicles is of vital importance to the cash flow of the company. Beside this – with Europe being a high share leasing market – monitoring and positively impacting residual values (RV) is of vital importance to Lucid EU.
So far neither standards (e.g. RV monitoring, best together with Lucid financial services) nor Used Car sales operation (store or online based) have been set up. In two steps this role will build a UC & RV operation for Lucid:
Direct responsibilities – establish remarketing competence and processes
- Build and establish a RV monitoring for Lucid products as well as for their complete and relevant set of competitors
- Build relation to and exchange with Europe’s leading RV institutes
- Establish RV alignments with Lucid Financial Services and support FS in their respective discussions with Lucids Retail Financing partners
- Establish standards for determination of Lucid internal RV retail pricing in cooperation with Lucid EU finance team
- Establish UC distribution & preparation process in cooperation with the Lucid Service & Lucid Retail Operations team
Indirect responsibilities - second step 2 – establish Used Car retail operation
- Introduce “UC retail manager” as second HC in Lucids used car focus organization
- Develop and introduce Lucid “Certified Used Car Program” generating and communicating USPs supporting sales of young used Lucid cars
- Guide Lucid owned Retail stores in development of Used Car sales focus as well as Used Car sales capabilities (physical as well as processual). Develop UC sales training programs in cooperation with Sales Training unit
- Guide possible third-party Lucid Retail partners in adapting the “Lucid Certified Used Car” program as well as actively selling off young used cars
- Establish selected Used Car Sales partnerships in order to ensure high value quality and wide range sales of Young Used Lucid used cars
- The ideal candidate has intense process experience within UC business and the full scale of afore described step a) responsibilities. He/it/she is process oriented & empathic to lead the company internal matrix, necessary to start up Lucid remarketing processes and operation.
- He/it/she has an existing network within the RV / Used Car industry (e.g. to RV institutes) and can start up activities for Lucid fast. Best case he/it/she is experienced in achieving high impact with limited resources via intelligent utilization of cooperation’s and shared services.
- As a leader the ideal candidate fosters a collaborative working style, is used to steer a team of subordinates and clearly leads by delegation of authority and KIP review.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.