Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is looking for a passionate and motivated individual to lead the growth for our SMB segment in EMEA. Building from the ground up, this role will allow you to work closely with our outsourced vendors as well as acting as the voice of the customer for our internal teams and cross-functional partners. This role will have a unique opportunity to help shape our go to market approach and will play a critical part in the success of our International expansion.
This role can be based in London, Dublin, Amsterdam or Lisbon.
- Fully own revenue growth and quota attainment for the SMB segment in assigned markets.
- Drive optimisations of workflows/processes at our vendor sites, while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Support & mentor our vendor teams to successfully achieve quarterly revenue targets.
- Work together with Sales Leadership, Sales Operations and Marketing Leadership to create scaled end to end programs and sales initiatives.
- Fully leverage the available technology stack including Gong, Tableau, Salesforce, Outreach, Linkedin Sales Navigator.
- Lead regular pipeline and performance meetings with sales leadership to communicate and align on agreed investment, opportunities and future programs.
- 4+ years of experience in sales, client services or operations
- 2+ years of Program Management experience
- Proven background in building/running outsourced sales operations
- Advertising/Marketing experience preferred
- Experience selling into the SMB segment with a history of exceeding revenue targets
- Superb communication and project-management skills, and will be able to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way
- Ability to forecast accurately and set quarterly team and individual targets
- Strong analytics and quantitative skills - experience using data in developing and dashboards for performance monitoring and development
- Proven ability of program creation and deployment using both in house and 3rd parties
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in English. Additional languages are a plus
- Must be able to travel
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical and Dental Scheme
- Life Assurance, Income Protection
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Wellbeing Benefit
- Family Planning Support
- Monthly Global Wellness Days
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.