At Wayfair, our strategic growth is directly dependent on our ability to consistently find, attract, and hire the highest caliber talent in the world. Without top talent we’re unable to launch new initiatives and execute on big bets. Critical to achieving success in this area is a proactive, repeatable, predictable candidate development engine that overfills funnels in those areas that seek to hire at scale.
As a Senior Manager, your mission will be to build a world-class centralized Strategic Sourcing function while also leading by example and finding top talent. This won’t be successful if it is your typical, back office, low exposure sourcing function. With you leading it, this will be a partnership with full life-cycle recruiters and business leaders who are the best in the business at engaging with passive candidates.
The Way You Will Work:
- Lead a team that partners with full life cycle recruiters and hiring managers as “one team” to understand the business’s repeatable talent needs, collaborate to build effective sourcing strategies that enable you to find them. Using every innovative bone in your body, you’ll engage top talent, increase their interest level, and convert them into candidates desperate to know more.
- Maintain pipelines of talent who aren’t ready to make a move and find creative ways to engage with them to gradually increase their interest with the goal of converting them into active candidates.
- Motivate and inspire team members to explore and find the latest and greatest technologies and approaches to make finding talent easier and more efficient.
- Create success metrics that allow you to manage and measure performance.
The Way You’ll Win:
- Driving a partnership model that enables our team to cohesively operate as one unit accomplishing one goal – to find and hire the caliber of talent that ensures Wayfair’s success.
- This is an environment that demands you continually iterate and try new things. Approaches that are stale now were ineffective long before, so encourage your team to try new things. If or when the ideas don’t work, learn from them and try something new.
- By partnering together with other recruiters to create and maintain a seamless candidate experience.
- Engaging with hiring managers and establishing credibility with your deep understanding of their teams, objectives, and talent profiles.
Who You Are:
- An experienced talent leader who loves leveraging data to develop, optimize and drive talent sourcing strategies.
- A driver of success motivated by building and leading a highly efficient, highly valuable team.
- A strategic “hunter” who derives motivation and fulfillment from finding talent and engaging with them.
- An innovator who thinks of picking up the phone and getting creative with your pitch as a necessary part of your strategy.
- A collaborator who views candidate development and those managing the effort to close candidates as one team accomplishing the same mission and measured with the same goals.
- A resourceful networker who not only understands the value of building long-term relationships with candidates, but is great at it.
Want to be the reason Wayfair wins? Join the #DreamTeam!