Babylon is looking for a Senior Manager, Support Operations to lead and scale our fast-growing support team.
In addition to leading and growing a team of Team Leads, Senior Support Associates, and Support Associates, you will have the exciting opportunity to set the vision, culture, and strategy for the team. The operations team currently has ~30 team members and we may double this team in 2022.
You'll also have the opportunity to build the enabling capabilities of a high-performing organization, and partner with stakeholders across the globe to design and execute strategic initiatives that will enable our support team to deliver exceptional, efficient service to our patients and clinicians across the US.
Location: we are currently recruiting for someone based in Austin as the majority of our support team reside here. This is currently under review.
WHAT YOU’LL WORK ON
- Lead the delivery of day-to-day support operations and people management activities to ensure all support SLAs and KPIs are met. The Support team are scheduled 7 days/week from 7AM-11PM, however, this role will also partner with other departments who provide 24/7 service to our patients.
- Define the support team organizational structure at scale and drive the support team’s capacity plan and hiring strategy to enable us to potentially double the team in 2022.
- Build all enabling capabilities for the support team including performance management metrics, agent scorecards, career pathways, and more. We currently use RingCentral software and Athena is our EHR.
- Develop, optimize, and scale new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow while providing a best-in-class experience. We currently cover over 4 million Americans across multiple states.
- Partner with the recruitment team to hire, lead, coach, and mentor your team to ensure maximum performance and engagement via 1:1s, team meetings, performance reviews, and personal development plans.
- Deep dive into performance numbers, perform gap analysis and take data-driven actions to increase the quality of our support team and overall engagement with our patients, clinicians, and support team members.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to mobilize new strategic projects including support channel strategy, footprint strategy, contact rate reduction initiatives, new clinical models, and expansion.
- Communicate operational, product and analytics needs of the support organization to internal stakeholders.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- While we're more concerned about impact than years of experience, we're targeting at least 7+ years of experience leading operations or customer support teams of at least 30+ individuals.
- Babylon is a rapidly growing company in the US and individuals who have experience at rapid growth companies, or rapidly growing services, will be prioritized.
- Individuals with healthcare experience will also be prioritized throughout the recruitment process.
- Please note, this position may require the individual to provide cover or emergency support outside of normal business hours (the Support team are scheduled 7AM-11PM, 7 days per week.
- Experience leading teams who utilize (EHR) experience would be considered an asset. We currently use AthenaEHR.
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field would be considered an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive base salary. The compensation range for this role will be shared during the early interview stages.
- 4 weeks' paid vacation
- 401k' with employer matching contribution
- Benefits include bonus, medical insurance, vision, and dental coverage
- Incredible growth opportunities with a global health tech startup with a meaningful mission
WHAT WE OFFER
Whether you work in one of our amazing offices or a distributed team, Babylon is highly collaborative and fun! You’ll have a chance to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders. We have a learning environment where you can make an impact.
WHO WE ARE
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant. To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
DIVERSITY AT BABYLON
We believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy status, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.