Bizongo is one of India’s fastest growing B2B startups and is the leading platform for everything related to packaging.
- Featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
- 12x+ revenue growth last year to reach 200 Cr annual revenue.
- Winner of the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category
- Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia CEO
- Backed by strong investors - Accel Partners, IDG Ventures, World Bank Group's International Finance Corporation (IFC) and B Capital Group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin.
Does technology-driven disruption excite you? Come join us in our growth as a tech-driven leader.
The Design Team
The Experience Design team plays a key strategic role in Bizongo’s growth plans for the future. Bizongo aims to bring a truly great experience to the B2B sector, by building digital products led by research and design. Bizongo designers work closely with Product and Engineering teams to ensure all our products have the user in the centre.
We are a fun bunch that loves solving problems through design. The team is currently ramping up to bring in standard processes and practices that enable smart work, so that the true value of design can be fully utilised, as we continue to scale up.
Designation: Senior Manager- UX Design
What we are looking for:
- 6-10 years of solid UX experience with 3+ years of experience in leading and mentoring design teams
- Strategic outlook to maintain the UX vision while leading the team with impactful detail-oriented work
- Strong foundation of principles and hands-on skills in UX Design, Research and UTs + Ability to train and mentor the team
Someone who tends to be the go-to person for all complex UX problems within a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills and user-centric thinking
- Strong team player with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills who brings the team together with collaboration and clarity.
- Ability to adapt to varying situations and priorities to drive effective, efficient work
- Regular habit of giving and soliciting honest, thoughtful feedback
Ability to distill complicated problems into simple and elegant solutions
- Strong hold of qualitative & quantitative data to influence design work + Knack for choosing the right method for the situation.
- Excellent analysis, articulation and negotiation skills to drive clarity, and secure buy-in from Product Managers, Engineering Managers and senior stakeholders
- Brownie points for -
- Experience in agile environments with cross functional teams
- Teaching/mentoring experience
- Talks/seminars etc.
What you would do here:
- Lead and mentor a team of 3-6 Experience Designers
- Define and maintain the design direction within the team’s work areas
- Work beyond obstacles and ambiguity to drive results within team, in a primarily agile environment
- Have a presence across teams in different work areas, to enable design as a function to deliver the best value
Work in a cross-functional manner to help align the design, business, product and engineering teams to achieve business objectives
- Acquire and retain the best talent for the team
- Actively mentor and promote the growth of the team
- Help in instrumenting a strong, collaborative practice within design as a function
- Help define the vision, roadmap, execution and success metrics to build design as a strong function within Bizongo
Why work with us?
- Be a part of a dynamic start-up with enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced, high-energy environment.
- Work with some of the most dynamic individuals in Asia including a Forbes 30 Under 30 CEO and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte, HFI and HUL.
- Awards we have won:
- Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017.
- The prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category.
- Enjoy a workplace that values you. We pride ourselves in a People Success practice that keeps the wellness, growth and satisfaction of our employees as key objectives. Read more about our work culture: https://bizongo.com/careers
- Be a part of something BIG - Grow with us while we continue to expand as one of the most promising startups in India today.
More about Bizongo
The Indian Packaging industry today suffers from enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy?
That’s where Bizongo comes in. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably. Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding.
Most recently, B Capital group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Saverin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC. The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank, cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision.
Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 600+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon and Bengaluru. For those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions, where none existed before - welcome to Bizongo!