At Qualtrics, we create software the world’s best brands use to deliver exceptional frontline experiences, build high-performing teams, and design products people love. But we are more than a platform—we are the creators and stewards of the Experience Management category serving over 18K clients globally. Building a category takes grit, determination, and a disdain for convention—but most of all it requires close-knit, high-functioning teams with an unwavering dedication to serving our customers.
When you join one of our teams, you’ll be part of a nimble group that’s empowered to set aggressive goals and move fast to achieve them. Strategic risks are encouraged and complex problems are solved together, by passing the mic and iterating until the best solution comes to light. You won’t have to look to find growth opportunities—ready or not, they’ll find you. From retail to government to healthcare, we’re on a mission to bring humanity, connection, and empathy back to business. Join over 6,000 people across the globe who think that’s work worth doing.
Senior Manager, Product Marketing - Product Content Studio
Why we have this Role
Qualtrics is seeking an experienced people leader and strong content professional to lead an organization that produces and manages all product marketing assets and sales enablement assets across our Customer Experience, People Teams, and Strategy & Research lines of business. These products help companies to create exceptional customer frontlines, high-performing teams, and products people love. All on one platform.
In this capacity, you will lead an organization made up of teams of content creators, program managers, localization analysts, and product trainers. This is a blended team with people in both our North American locations as well as our Mexico City hub. This team produces compelling content and assets to enable our Field teams globally – including Sales, Customer Success, Pre-Sales, and Services – and to make them more effective and efficient in their roles. You will report directly to the Global Head of Product Marketing.
How You’ll Find Success
This role leads our Product Content Studio – a new organization with our strategic Product Marketing Organization – and has ultimate accountability for the production of compelling assets that enable our Field. You will orchestrate this production across content creators, localization analysts, program managers, and technical PMMs, and work directly with the PMM teams focused on our buyers to identify and understand the messaging strategy.
You will build a strong understanding of the Qualtrics business and combine this with excellent communication and story-telling skills in order to produce compelling and differentiated assets that arm our sellers to win and advance opportunities. You’ll have a strength in operations and a firm grasp of how to prioritize your organization’s work based on the biggest impact. Your role requires you to be adept at stakeholder management across the PMM teams focused on our buyers as well as other functions in the business like Sales Leadership, Pre-Sales, and Operations.
How You’ll Grow
You will have the opportunity to play a pivotal role in the success of our Product Marketing Organization (PMM) – a fast-paced and strategic function sitting in the middle of Product, Marketing, and the Field which enables our Go-to-Market teams to be more productive by delivering consistent and focused messaging & content. In this role, you will be the first leader of our new Product Content Studio, which is part of the PMM organization. This role will allow you to build your expertise in Product and Go-to-market strategy, cross-functional collaboration, people management, and operational excellence.
Things You’ll Do
- Team Leadership: Build, mentor, and lead a high-performing team of content producers – copywriters, graphic designers, video producers, knowledge management professionals – providing guidance and support to help them excel in their roles.
- Operational Management: Build and manage the overall content and training roadmap across your organization, ensuring on-time, high-quality deliverbles
- Content Creation: Whether your specialty is copy-writing, graphic design, or video production, demonstrate expertise in producing a variety of product assets including pitch decks, one-pagers, email sequences, RFP booklets, and competitive battle cards.
- Message Development: Collaborate with your organization and the PMM teams who are experts in our buyer to develop product and solutions messaging and ensure that the Qualtrics voice is consistent across all go-to-market channels.
- Sales Program Support: Coordinate the development and execution of sales programs by providing compelling and differentiated assets that align with business priorities and product innovation.
- Creativity: Generate innovative ideas for new assets and content that will enable our sellers to be more effective and efficient.
- Collaborate across a team of copy-writers, graphic designers, video producers, localization analysts, and program managers to produce high-quality content localised to our priority markets and relevant to our top industries
What We’re Looking For On Your Resume
- Proven Experience: 12-15 years of experience in Content Marketing or Production, preferably in a B2B marketing or sales enablement setting.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and strong command of the English language
- Demonstrated ability to recruit and develop high-performing talent, with a focus on creating psychological safety for diverse teams and building inclusive cultures
- Creativity: A creative mindset with the ability to generate original ideas and innovative solutions.
- Time Management: Strong organizational and time management skills to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong stakeholder management skills especially at the senior level; can develop and maintain effective working relationships across both technical and commercial roles
- Ability to make meaningful headway in highly ambiguous environments and inspire teams to see opportunity through both high times and challenges
- Portfolio: A portfolio of previous work showcasing a diverse range of writing, graphic, or video samples and the ability to adapt to different styles and industries.
What You Should Know About This Team
- Sits at the center of our efforts to bring experience management and product innovation to the market
- Has high visibility and deep collaboration opportunities across all major functions in our PXE (Product, Experience Design, Engineering) and GTM (Go-To-Market - Sales, Services, Pre-Sales, Marketing) organizations
- Embraces their role as the voice of the market to product and the voice of product to the market, spending significant time in the Field with customers and sales representatives to understand customer needs
- Dedicated to the craft of Product Marketing and producing excellent Go-To-Market strategies and assets to demonstrate our value
Our Team’s Favorite Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary, performance bonuses, generous 401(k) Match
- Wellness Reimbursement for $300 per quarter for wellness activities including gym memberships, spa massages, workout equipment, meditation apps, and much more.
- $1800 Experience bonus to be used for an “Experience” of your choosing
- Unlimited Sick Days
- Amazing QGroup Communities; MOSAIQ, Green Team, Qualtrics Pride, Q&Able, Qualtrics Salute, and Women’s Leadership Development, which exist as places for support, allyship, and advocacy.
- Free food and drinks, and amenities like massage chairs, table tennis, and more
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer meaning that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic. Applicants in the United States of America have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family & Medical Leave Act, Equal Opportunity Employment, Employee Polygraph Protection ActQualtrics is committed to the inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Qualtrics will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please let your Qualtrics contact/recruiter know.
Qualtrics Work Experience - As we look to the future, we believe that our teams are better together. Being together will help us learn more, grow faster and ultimately deliver better results for our customers and Qualtrics. Roles tied to an office location work 4 days per week in the office together and 1 day from home, with a strong spirit of flexibility around taking time for personal, health, and family moments in our work weeks. Our managers work with their teams to create a collaborative, engaged work environment, and arrangement that works for each of our team members.
Not finding a role that’s the right fit for now? Qualtrics Insiders is the one-stop shop for all things Qualtrics Life. Sign up for exclusive access to content created with you in mind and get the scoop on what we have going on at Qualtrics - upcoming events, behind the scenes stories from the team, interview tips, hot jobs, and more. No spam - we promise! You'll hear from us two times a month max with fresh, totally tailored info - so be sure to stay connected as you explore your best role and company fit.
For full-time positions, this pay range is for base per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on location, job-related knowledge, education, skills, and experience. For part-time or intern positions, this pay range is for base pay per hour. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be included in an employment offer, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and other benefits, based on eligibility criteria.
Washington State Pay Transparency Range