Senior Marketing Data Analyst
KORTX is looking for a highly motivated Senior Marketing Data Analyst with tagging expertise to join our Partner and Product Solutions Team. The role requires you to toggle between analysis/problem solving and utilizing your strong grasp of technical digital marketing implementation throughout the entire marketing funnel. The Senior Marketing Data Analyst's (MDA) primary function is to own, maintain and develop data-guided strategy for implementing marketing activities to support the goals of our Agency and Client Direct partners, as well as producing frequent dashboard reports that allow our clients to digest the data in a clean way.
The Senior Marketing Data Analyst functions at both a strategic and tactical level to improve data and analytics offerings for exponential future growth. Candidates for this role should be self-starters with the motivation to contribute to the growth of the company and the ability to identify & solve problems.
What We’re Looking For
- 3-5 years experience working in a fast-paced agency or client digital media environment
- Must have a high degree of experience and familiarity with Data and Analytics platform like Tableau, Looker, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Must have experience working with multiple tagging technologies
- Experience must include working in a ticketing/workflow management platform, JIRA preferred
- Deep understanding of website analytics and event capture platforms such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel
- Exceptional Written, Verbal, Phone & Presentation Skills with ability to use technology to engage with team members and clients
- Strong Computer Skills including G Suite
- Self-starter, resourceful and excels at "getting things done"
- Proven ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Develop a deep understanding of available data across all channels and how these different datasets can be used for different analyses to answer questions and solve marketing problems
- Analyze digital behavior patterns to identify future marketing opportunities
- Collaborate with the Account Management and Ad Operations teams to regularly review & monitor performance of digital media campaigns to determine effectiveness, improve targeting and propose enhancements
- Setup and monitor marketing dashboards/reports for our clients, alerting us to issues and recommending actions
- Produce tags for time sensitive campaigns that need a quick turnaround as well as assist internal teams/external partners with troubleshooting
- QA that all tags are firing properly and troubleshoot any issues if tags are not firing properly
- Provide technical expertise to identify and resolve any issues with campaign tracking and CM tags, QA and/or reporting. This would include knowledge of both external & internal tag types, and identifying malfunctioning tags, ad creative, click-through URLs, etc.
- Evaluate new ways to share client data with both the internal team and external clients we serve
- Develop and maintain customized visual dashboards that monitor KPIs and insights that allow our clients to digest their data in a clean way
- Attractive Base Salary and Bonus Opportunity
- Employer Covered Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance Effective Day 1 of Employment
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- 401k Match
- Open Vacation Policy
- Flexible hours including Work from Home
KORTX is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to gender/identity, sexual orientation, race, cultural background, religion, physical disability, status as a protected veteran, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate all team members and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.