Help Us Shape the Future of Healthcare
At League, we’re big on building connections - both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
When you feel connected to our mission, values and the work you do, you’re driven to perform your best every day. When you feel connected to people you work with, you’re able to build meaningful relationships that last. Together, we share the ultimate goal of delivering better health outcomes for everyone.
The world has changed, and so has the way we work. We believe you can work where you work best (whether it’s in the office all the time, a few days a week, or none of the time), and still feel connected to our mission, values, purpose, and each other.
All Leaguers have League life moments – moments in our careers that connect us to League’s mission and values, to each other and to our amazing work – every day.
Will your first League life moment be meeting our team? We can’t wait to meet you.
We are looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager, to lead marketing campaigns for our employer business. You will play a pivotal role in the growth of League as we continue to expand this business line through a comprehensive brand, growth and channel strategy. This position is responsible for working across multiple functions to lead and develop marketing initiatives, ensure flawless execution and monitor the performance of our initiatives. The marketing team is dynamic, driven, fast-paced and highly engaged, we are seeking a high-achieving team member.
In this role, you will:
- Strategic stewardship to build brand equity amongst prospects and customers.
- Understand market trends, the vendor landscape, competitive activity, and sponsorship availability in order to identify and prioritize opportunities that build the League brand and pipeline.
- Understand the role of campaigns in the marketing funnel in order to drive maximum impact where it’s needed most. Define goals and objectives to define the impact.
- Leverage frameworks to drive repeatability and rapidity of planning.
- You will partner with growth marketing, content marketing, design and the revenue opps team to translate our business strategy into high performance outbound campaigns for new customers.
- Manage the flow of information across stakeholders, leadership, and collaborators to ensure that campaign plans and performance are well understood.
- You will develop strong partnerships with your stakeholder group to ensure the end-to-end operational effectiveness of your campaigns.
- You will deep dive into prospect lead generation sources and programs to understand lead characteristics, refine the lead quality and improve conversion.
- A background in B2B SaaS
- Brand management experience in progressive roles, leading different Marketing projects
- Time management and project management skills rooted in frameworks, templates, and processes that help us stay agile while delivering predictable results
- Experience working cross-functionally with multiple teams and individuals across the business
- Familiarity with leading Marketing-related technology platforms like SalesLoft, Salesforce, and others
- Experience building a comprehensive channel go-to-market strategy from the ground-up with measurable success in an environment where direct sales and channel sales co-exist
- US Healthcare or insurance experience preferred
At League, everyone is welcome. Diversity makes us better, and we believe in building diversity across cultural identity, gender, sexual orientation, age and education, thought and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.