Taboola is looking for an eager,results-driven Media Sales Manager to pursue, negotiate and close deals for sponsored content to be placed on the Taboola widget and spread throughout our growing Publishers Network.
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform with more than 220 billion recommendations served every day and over 5 million pieces of content in our marketplace.
Taboola’s service is used by publishers to re-circulate their own traffic by generating personalized on-site content recommendations. Taboola also enables agencies, brands & publishers to acquire high quality traffic and unique-users by recommending their content,which populates Taboola’s widgets throughout our network of premium publishers like Times Internet, NDTV, India Today, Hindustan Times, Rediff, Jagran,Bhaskar and many more.
The Sponsored Content Sales Manager will be expected to identify, engage and cement similar partnerships in order toe expand and diversify offered content.
· Gain an understanding of digital technology and revenue ecosystem and be able to Explain product benefits within this context
· Sell multiple products to clients by finding the right stakeholders for each product, without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy
· Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
· Work closely with Head of Sales to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
· Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign management
· Convey field intelligence to product management teams in regard to development features
· Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals.
· Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts
· Fluent in English Hindi and at least 1 South Indian Language (Tamil, Telegu, or Malylam).
· Proven communication, presentation, phone etiquette and general sales skills
· Experience in a lead generating / sales planning / inside sales position, preferably at a digital media company
· Experience in structuring and negotiating deals within the digital media space – a great advantage
· A true passion for online content, and a strong sales drive
· Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
· Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimization
· The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
This job has been filled or removed by Taboola.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Senior Media sales manager India job post.✕