VideaHealth is a cutting-edge AI-powered solution for dentistry, developed by a team of seasoned leaders, engineers, AI scientists, and clinicians spun out of MIT. Our vision is to be the first company to diagnose a billion people globally. Our product is already used by thousands of dental clinicians to improve the quality of care through faster diagnoses, increase operating efficiencies, and improved patient understanding.
About the position:
As a ML Engineer you will become a core member of the company and execute on ambitious milestones, taking ownership of your own projects. You will work closely with the leadership team within a highly collaborative company culture. You will own the design and implementation of infrastructure for reliable and highly performant deep learning and analytics pipelines with the main focus on the detection and classification of dental conditions from x-ray images. You will further play a critical role in defining and executing processes for managing large amounts of data, defining data sampling approaches and performance evaluations. In your role as ML Engineer you will become part of exciting collaborations with researchers, physicians, and regulatory bodies. You will collaborate with company advisors from MIT and Harvard whose expertise span machine learning, medical imaging, and getting products successfully through FDA. We are looking for an individual with a strong Machine Learning background who is not shy to take proactive responsibilities. You will be able to contribute and grow your technical skills by building end to end highly impactful software medical devices that will ultimately impact the lives of millions of people. Your contributions will play a key role in building a great company from an early stage. We provide a competitive compensation package.
- M.S. or PhD in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on development building deep learning and/or data pipelines
- Experience with at least one deep learning framework (e.g. PyTorch, TF, Keras)
- Strong software development skills including testing (Python)
- Experience in reading & implementing technical research papers
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Proactive, ambitious, and fast learner
- Proven track-record of high quality software development (e.g. on GitHub)
- Experience in working with medical images or related Computer Vision problems
- Experience in Data Analysis (e.g. statistics, performance metrics)
- Experience working with cloud based platforms / providers (e.g. AWS)
- Leadership/Mentorship experience
What We Offer
- Fast paced and collaborative work culture in which you can gain experience, grow your technical skills and work on a wide variety of challenges over your time with us
- Competitive pay, equity and benefits.
- Agile organization where being senior translates to being a mentor and role model for others. We lead by example.
- Technical challenges on the leading edge of innovation where software and machine learning
VideaHealth is supported by some of the best investors in the world, having raised over $27M in Venture Capital from Tier 1 investors such as Spark Capital (Twitter, SnapChat, SmileDirectClub), Zetta Venture (Kaggle), and Pillar VC (PillPack), as well as angel investors such as Frederic Kerrest (Co-founder of Okta). Our work has been featured in TechCrunch, Wall Street Journal, and many other outlets.
If you want to join a breakthrough healthtech company and help accelerate its impact and growth, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Pay Range: $85,000 - $200,000