DraftKings is a technology company that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions on the planet. Focused on the rapidly growing Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) space, DraftKings offers players the opportunity to compete through web and mobile channels in 1-day or 1-week fantasy sports contests for cash prizes and money-can’t-buy experiences. Founded in 2012, we are headquartered in Boston, with additional offices in New York City and London. This is a unique opportunity to work at a company experiencing explosive growth while inventing an industry. We bring the most incredible experiences and the industry's biggest contests to our players. We are looking for exceptional talent to play for our team! Apply today and be a part of our success story.
The User Experience / Information Archictect Designer is an expert in mobile interaction design for iOS and Android platforms and has a pulse on latest trends and innovations
- Possesses a passion for interactive design with a strong understanding of fantasy sports and a belief that effective design is about the whole experience, not just the graphical presentation.
- Create wireframes that illustrate layout, navigation, controls, and content prioritization
- Design the interface and experience for a broad range of product initiatives
- Develop and maintain sitemaps and wireframe mockups, usage scenarios, prototypes, specifications and other design documents to communicate design ideas
- Document design before handover to development teams for implementation
- Create navigational models that are aligned with the defined user experience and business requirements
- Work with product and development teams to make sure that the information architecture reflects the customer's needs
- Collaborate with designers on visual comps and provide input from an information architecture perspective
- Collaborate with writers, developers and fellow designers to take a project from initial idea to final output.
- Essential Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of professional experience as an Information Architect, User Experience Architect, or Interaction Designer
- Bachelor’s Degree in psychology, design, computer science, or other relevant area
- 5+ years working on B to C products
- Extensive experience in information design and user scenarios
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of sports, fantasy sports and daily fantasy sports