if(we), formerly known as Tagged Inc., is a company building social products to enable meaningful connections between people. We’re a profitable startup growing our existing successful products, Tagged & hi5, and building new social products on mobile and other key platforms. We're constantly exploring new ideas and technologies to build the next massive social product and realize our mission of connecting people.
Created by the team that brought Tagged to the world in 2004, if(we) was founded in 2014. if(we) was launched to build off of Tagged’s earlier experiences and success, tap the market growth and create the next billion user social product.
About the Product Team
We’re looking for a consumer mobile visionary to drive the mobile product strategy for if(we). We believe mobile is the future of if(we) and social consumer products, and the defining app/experience has yet to be created. This will be a startup experience – despite our size, we are singularly focused on data-driven decisions and quick iteration. You will join a small, tight-knit group with the goals and impact of a large team.
You will be responsible for thinking through broad product strategy, managing the roadmap, and driving execution:
● Define if(we)'s mobile strategy managing platform and Operating System priorities
● Think mobile native - define the best product specifically for the mobile platform. Not just mobile first - mobile native are experiences that might not be able to exist on the web
● Understand our users: their problems, their needs, their questions
● Detail oriented: the little things are what make products amazing and you should always be thinking about them
● Global product management: prioritization and execution across platforms, markets, languages, and currencies
● Technical skills: able to speak to engineers about technical approach, architect decisions, and high level technical strategy
● Serve as a mobile tools and functionality product expert, coordinating requirements and actions across multiple business areas, such as our back and front-end development/technology teams, our user experience and visual design teams, contractors, project management, online and e-mail marketing teams, finance, analytics, and executive management.
● Mobile product vision – you understand mobile consumer product in your core and you are capable of creating transformative product features
● Design sense - you should feel comfortable giving visual input and enjoy the creative aspects of ideation
● Ability to communicate across diverse cultures, languages, work styles, and personalities
● Love of product management; the strategy, the operations, and everything in-between; work isn’t a means toward an end, but something you enjoy
● Entrepreneurial through experience or mind-set
● Focus on outcomes with proven experience making product teams successful
● Excitement, enthusiasm, and a willingness to work outside your comfort zone
● BS or MS degree in a Technical or Analytical field
● 2-3 years mobile consumer product management experience
This job has been filled or removed by if(we).
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Senior Mobile Product Manager job post.✕