What is the job like ?
- Formulate and own the implementation plan of identified strategies.
- Create and maintain a benchmark of vital metrics, capacity planning, incident management, client and partner SLAs.
- Assist internal stakeholders to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation to sustain high performance.
- Own initiatives/ experiments towards ensuring seamless system installations, upgrade implementation plans and tasks.
- Final level for incident escalations; owns the RCA and postmortem process.
- Articulate, collaborate and build consensus on the solution path with stakeholders (internal/ external) on key challenges facing the organization.
- Effectively manage team members in line with company culture and values, providing effective, valuable feedback consistently.
- Attract and retain Talent; Sustain a performance and value-driven Culture.
- Key member of Change Management aimed to better Individuals, Team, and Organization.
- Assist in network planning, product evaluations, implementation planning
- Deep understanding of firewalls, network security, wifi
- Handled ISO 27001, various other compliances, preferably for financial institutions
- Own documentation of various processes and procedures, solution implementations
Who should apply for this role?
- Degree in Engineering (Communications / Electrical & Electronics / Computer Science)
- CCNA/CCNP/CCIE/ITIL certified
- Knowledge in Network concepts; server computing, telecom technologies
- Understanding of TCP/IP and QOS in the LAN, WAN and WLAN
- Has understanding of LAN (Layer 2), WAN (Layer 3) networking protocols, VPNs and VPN protocols, and technologies including switching, routing and security.
- With 10+ years of experience in managing NOC environments.
- Aware of standard network best practices and integration of all tools.
- Analytical and problem skills.
- Ability to interact efficiently with peers and customers is required.
- Ability to multitask effectively
Co-founded by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), Zeta® is on a mission to make digital payments easy, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants globally. Our products revolve around the key idea that spending and receiving money should be easy, fast, and trouble-free.
Our business comprises:
1) Zeta® Banking- we are in the business of providing a full stack, cloud native, API-first neo-banking platform including a digital core and a payment engine for issuance of credit, debit and prepaid products that enable legacy banks and new age fintechs to launch modern retail and corporate fintech products.
2) Nova: Nova delivers a complete range of secure solutions and customer-centric services to fintech and financial institutions.
3) Zeta Benefits - We started our business as an ‘employee benefits’ provider in India, with technology at the core of the offering. The Zeta BRS business today exists as a merged entity, with Sodexo, in India. On the global level, we are working with various Sodexo geographies as their technology partner, providing customisable suite of frontend and backend solutions for the BRS industry. We currently engage with Sodexo in Brazil, Vietnam and The Philippines; and are continuously expanding to more countries.
4) Enterprise Payments - Our enterprise payments solution helps financial institutions simplify payment flows using full stack, cloud native, API-first technology. From reward and recognition programs to gifting to expense management, we aim to make all enterprise payments hassle free while delivering a tangible business impact to the end user.
Zeta currently provides its platform and products to BFSI issuers in India, Asia, and LATAM. The product offerings are used by banks like RBL Bank, IDFC First Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank, 14000 corporates and over 2 million users. Zeta is a SOC 2, ISO 27001, ISO 9008, PCI DSS certified company. The company has over 500 employees and clocks over 1 million transactions per day.
Zeta® was awarded the best B2B platform and the best Payment App at the Payments and Cards Summit 2018. The company was also recognized as one of India’s most innovative product companies at NASSCOM Emerge 50 awards 2017 and was named the Fintech Rising Star for 2017 by the India FinTech forum.