Judopay is a payments company born for the mobile age.
People across the world are embracing services available on their mobile devices at an ever-increasing rate including using their mobile to make payments. Whether it’s for a cup of coffee, a ride in a taxi; to have a meal out or to get a meal in; a cinema trip or a holiday of a lifetime – today’s consumers are using their mobiles to buy practically anything and everything online.
And that’s where Judopay come in. We’re a mobile first payments company with global ambition working to provide the best payment experience for our fast growing base of clients.
We are seeking a Senior New Business Executive to join our hungry result’s orientated team to help drive more new logo revenue into the business. We want someone who has a history of consistently smashing quota numbers and loves selling cutting edge technology. This person will report directly to the VP of Growth.
- Successfully sell our gateway and acquiring services to eCommerce merchants through cold calling, social media, networking, fairs etc.
- Research and identify direct prospects that will help Judopay grow a healthy and consistent pipeline across various verticals. It is important to maintain a solid, no BS pipeline with accurate and clear reporting in Salesforce.
- Exceed monthly and quarterly KPIs on pipeline, new contract signatures and recognised revenue.
- Work with the team to create new ideas that will drive lead generation.
- Support prospective merchants understand Judopay’s value proposition and be able handle detailed questions about our product capabilities and educate our merchants on payment regulation.
- Prepare thorough presentations and proposals for prospective customers.
- Take responsibility for the entire Sales process and act as the main point of contact for merchants and internal stakeholders.
- Share best practices, key business insights and industry trends with internal teams.
- Provide feedback on local trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product and marketing information.
- Demonstrated track record of consistently smashing quotas in competitive industries.
- 3+ years experience in selling gateway and acquiring solutions.
- Strong track record of selling to mid-sized and large merchants.
- Strong network of merchants, technology platforms and web/app development agencies in the UK/Europe.
- Strong solution selling mentality. You don’t sell on just relationship, you sell on value and solve problems using our technology.
- You’re hungry to help build a company.
- You are detailed oriented with strong project management skills.
- A successful track record of developing and executing innovative sales campaigns.
- Naturally curious and want to learn new things.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IF YOU
- Have a ‘can do’ and ‘roll your sleeves up’ attitude
- Are resilient in the face of challenges
- Are a winner, highly competitive and a team player
- Are a people person with strong relationship skills; have high levels of empathy and are an excellent listener
- Love autonomy
- Are highly self-motivated and will drive solutions rather than dwelling on problems
- Have the ability to operate in an often ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Are data driven
- Are highly organised with great time management skills; able to manage multiple workstreams across different channels simultaneously
- Able to operate confidently across all levels of business, from front-line support teams to C-suite
- Want to come into a business and help grow us into a global business
- Love to geek out on product knowledge
- Are keenly interested in the growing world of mobile commerce; constantly running out of space on your phone because you try out so many apps
- Competitive salary.
- Share options.
- Unlimited holiday.
- Full private medical healthcare with Vitality.
- Multiple Ocado deliveries each week
- Tailored career progression plan.
- Training budget.
- The chance to work in a highly disruptive market alongside a very talented team.
- Excellent opportunities for career development.
- Regular team events and socials.
- Office massages.
- Chance to help grow one of the fasted growing payments businesses in the UK.