Agolo is a fast-growing artificial intelligence startup headquartered in New York City. Our work is cutting-edge and it's changing how the world consumes information. We fight information overload by using artificial intelligence to summarize information in real time.
Agolo is seeking an experienced Natural Language Processing Engineer to join our science and engineering team. We're want the best of the best. As a Senior NLP Engineer, you will help us improve and scale our state-of-the-art text summarization and document-clustering platform.
As an NLP Engineer, you will enjoy:
- Being a part of a team of driven software engineers to architect, prototype, implement, deploy, and maintain features for our text summarization platform
- Identifying problems and implementing solutions to enhance our summarization system using innovative NLP techniques
- Guiding the team's engineering decisions and improving software development practices with an eye for performance, reliability, and maintainability
- 2–5 years of experience designing, implementing, and maintaining NLP software systems in production
- Experience with summarization technologies and modern approaches to NLP
- Experience building highly scalable, performant, and reliable software services that continuously deal with noisy, unstructured text data
- Experience in Java or C#, preferably Enterprise Java
- BS degree and MS degree or equivalent practical experience in a quantitative field, preferably computer science, statistics, or mathematics
- Experience with Stanford CoreNLP or other open-source NLP Java software
- Experience in at least one scripting language, preferably Python
We think the most interesting work is done when a variety of viewpoints come together. You get to collaborate with people from different skill-sets and backgrounds so you can expand your own. We all work together to grow our products and the team.
Be a part of the team that's pioneering summarization.