Senior Officer – Category Management
Looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working and creative candidate to join our team as a senior officer. This
position offers an exciting opportunity to work in an emerging business team.
Roles and Responsibilities.
● Actively participate in Brand development/ Range/Product development through analytics-based
insights. New Vendor onboarding.
● Work in close coordination with the Planning and Pricing team for optimizing Scale / Inventory / OTB
/ Capacities etc.
● Inventory Ops. - Ensuring that brands deliver as per slot dates sharing packing slips in the right
format, in warding and GRN within acceptable timelines, RO / Q1 Non Live / RTV for Q2Q3 with the
● Management of OIs / POs / Inwards , Cataloguing and driving and improvising the processes.
● Collaborating with cataloguing team to get products shoot, content creation and right information of
the product being shared and improvising on processes to constantly improve customer experience.
● Undertake special projects time to time for overall Category business / experience impact.
Qualifications & Experience
● Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and ambiguous environment.
● Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
● Strong analytical and numbers acumen and be comfortable generating and evaluating forecasts,
● Work closely with various departments within the company to ensure that all consumer touch points
and messaging are working and measured harmoniously.
● Sales, fashion or vendor management background.
● Good written and verbal communication skills.
● Basic excel.
● Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting
Enter your email address below to get notified whenever we find a similar job post.
Unsubscribe at any time.