• Looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative candidate to join our team as a senior officer.
• This position offers an exciting opportunity to work in the top business team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Handle/Manage complete day to day operations autonomously across the category and ensure setting up of streamlined processes to maximize brand potential.
• Supply Management - Coordination with Outright / SOR Brands to ensure right supply and replenishments through Outright selections / Buys with a Good product acumen and as per the Trends and also building SMU/MTO lines wherever required.
• Coordination with marketplace brands to ensure correct supply, discounting, marketing investments, fulfillments as per Myntra TATs, assortment building etc., in order to achieve the monthly revenue targets.
• Drive the catalog building for the category through brand and relationship management across all Brands.
• Demand Management - Work closely with the Demand team to ensure optimum pricing, visibility on the app as well as track key metrics such as LCs, clicks, conversions etc.
• Build and maintain robust brand relationships and partner on a consistent basis to ensure
alignment & execution of Annual plans and relevant brand campaigns are driven on Myntra.
• Understand current trends, opportunities, assortment, competition and Buyers vision by
category of business and use this knowledge to properly assort, merchandise and market
• Execute on-going competitive analysis as well as recommended strategies and tactics to
improve our value equation to the customer.
• Undertake special projects from time to time for overall Category business / experience
• Onboarding New Brands to solve for Overall Customer Experience.
Qualifications & Experience:
• 2-3 years of Merchandising / Planning experience & Min 2 years of e-com experience
Managing the e-com portfolio from the brand’s side or category management for an e- com company
• MBA from Tier 1/Tier 2 institutes.
• Strong analytical numbers acumen and be comfortable generating and evaluating forecasts,
• Strong MS Excel & power-point skills are a must.
• Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and ambiguous
• Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
• Work closely with various departments within the company to ensure that all consumer
touch points, and messaging are working and measured harmoniously.
Enter your email address below to get notified whenever we find a similar job post.
Unsubscribe at any time.