Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
As an Operations Manager with our growing international company, you will be an equal parts strategist, collaborator, leader and multi-talented problem solver. This is an opportunity for someone who is excited and eager to support our AMER region in day to day Operations, Vendor Management and Administration. The role will support and help drive innovation, lead continuous improvement while supporting the development and engagement of a team towards operational excellence.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (Admin and IT), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions
- Be a key role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence
- Analyze, design, document and implement internal reporting systems and procedures for the organization
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of operations financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals. Oversee short and long-term financial and managerial reporting.
- Manage vendors relations
- Manage the regional Administrator team in the customer support of our staff
- Support VP of Operations on the management of the AMER real estate portfolio
WHO YOU ARE:
- 7-10 years' experience working in Operations, ideally as an Operations Manager
- Understanding and working knowledge of contract negotiation and SOW
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access
- Budget development and oversight experience
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Excels at operating in an fast pace, community environment
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- Comfortable with occasional business travel
- Comprehensive applied knowledge and expertise, gained at a professional level, in all aspects of the area of focus applicable to the specified role.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions.
- Advanced analytical, evaluative, and objective critical thinking skills.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the principles and processes of computerized business and operating systems.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Agency/Consultancy experience preferred
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies! Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Appnovation is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process.