We are looking for Human Resources/Payroll consultants to work with our college and university clients in fully leveraging the Ellucian Banner ERP feature and functionality. The ideal candidate will have expertise in process and system reviews and implementations within higher education in HR/Payroll. This position requires experience in the HR/Payroll operations and implementing the recommendation in the Ellucian Banner HR/Payroll module.
- Demonstrated ability to lead organizational change and the full adoption of technology to enable the organizational operations and efficiency
- 4+ years’ experience leading, managing or directing functional areas of an organization and/or with Ellucian Banner implementation
- Solid leadership skills, including facilitating diverse groups, creating consensus building, and preparing the organization and individuals for change and ongoing continuous improvement
- Business process review experience, including reviewing and recommending policy changes, staffing and organizational alignment changes, and realignment of roles and responsibilities when appropriate
- Demonstration of superior communication skills and the ability to provide a consultative approach to end clients
- Demonstrated experience facilitating the diverse needs of functional areas, students, faculty, staff, and leadership across higher education organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to map current and desired processes with detail showing the various process steps and who is performing each step.
- This includes mapping out very complex and at times dysfunctional processes that have arisen over time in an organization.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum of 4 years related experience with demonstrated experience in the higher education environment
- Prior professional experience as HR/Payroll professional Business Analyst working with HR/Payroll on the use of the Ellucian Banner ERP System.
Benefits of a CampusWorks Contract Consultancy:
CampusWorks contract consultants partner with our clients to provide solutions that promote positive change for campuses to reach their full potential. If you are looking to expand your experience and impact, grow a portfolio of projects, or leverage your expertise and experience in a new way, CampusWorks contractor projects could be your best career move.
CampusWorks contracted consultants experience:
· Collaboration: CampusWorks fosters a collaborative environment where you can work with other talented professionals on projects that align with your interests and expertise.
· Flexibility: Whether you have your own business, prefer selective work periods, or seek work-from-home opportunities, we offer flexible assignments to suit your needs and goals.
· Impactful Projects: As a partner in our HappyCampus community, you will have access to dynamic and challenging projects, making positive changes for the clients we serve.
· Variety: The needs of our clients are likely to vary, adding some diversity to your daily tasks while allowing you to grow a variety of different skills.
Notice to all Applicants:
Please click on the links below for more information on these important topics: