We're Happy Cog, a growing interactive agency located in the NoMad District of Manhattan. Looking to work with awesome clients? We've got an impressive list including Google, Airbnb, Etsy, The Associated Press, New York City, and Columbia University to name but a few. We've got an incredible road ahead, and are looking for a full-time Senior Paid Media Specialist to join us on that journey!
We need someone who is passionate about Paid Search/Display and Digital Marketing to help manage clients in our growing insurance vertical. The ideal candidate will not only be proficient in the latest and greatest techniques and ad formats, but will also have the ability to think strategically to put together integrated paid media plans blending search, display, and remarketing. You’ll be working for one dedicated client with the goal of delivering the best possible results at the lowest cost. You’ll be crafting and executing strategies, and will be responsible for all tasks associated with building and optimizing digital paid media campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-4 years of direct paid media experience, either in-house or working for another agency with at least 1 year of that experience managing campaigns in the Insurance industry.
Mastery of the techniques used to excel on platforms such as Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and Yahoo! Gemini, Facebook, and LinkedIn is essential.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and execute all aspects of Display/SEM/Paid Social campaigns, including developing keyword and campaign strategy, ad and landing page testing, and bid and budget management
- Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns, and translate quantitative and qualitative data into actionable insights and recommendations for revising campaign strategy
- Communicate regularly with clients on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, and competitive and landscape intelligence
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports for clients and internal team leads to assess and optimize performance
- Collaborate with our SEO team to identify the best keyword phrases to target in multi-dimensional digital marketing campaigns
What you have:
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience managing campaigns in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads, and other paid search platforms. Certification in these platforms is a plus.
- At least 1 year managing campaigns in the Insurance industry, either as a client account or in-house.
- Experience using bid management platforms to help optimize campaigns (i.e., Acquisio, Marin, Kenshoo, SearchForce, etc)
- Experience with web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience using spreadsheets and bulk editing tools to make large account-wide changes and to build a significant number of campaigns at scale
- Ability to generate and edit tracking codes and scripts for client delivery
- Ability to communicate directly with clients, both verbally and in writing
- A creative environment to do the best work of your career.
- An amazing team of developers, designers, marketers, project managers, and the occasional four-legged office pet.
- Lunch paid for by the company, every day, via your own Seamless account.
- Flexible hours.
- Paid vacation policy.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- Retirement plan with company matching