For our office in Berlin or remotely possible, we are looking for a Senior Paid Social Consultant (div/f/m) who is characterized by a high degree of openness and empathy and who is burning to further develop and, above all, to contribute his/her passion in the field of Paid Social.
Here at DEPT®, we place a high value on diversity. Applicants of every nationality, age, background, religion, and orientation are welcome. We also gladly welcome applications from disabled persons!
Your tasks briefly and compactly mentioned:
- Proactive and independent customer consulting in the area of Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn) with regard to defined customer objectives
- Cross-customer, strategic expansion of the Paid Social channels
- Development and implementation of own campaign ideas and strategies
- Implementation of Paid Social forecasts and budget planning
- Strategic and technical support in the preparation and implementation of Paid Social pitches
- Strategic development and optimization of your clients' Paid Social campaigns
- Support of our Pais Social Specialists in creating presentations, analyses and reports
- Remote: Germany, Netherlands, Spain, UK, Ireland, Switzerland, Denmark
- Have several years of experience leading paid social projects and consulting clients in the area of paid social
- Have deep expertise in paid social Platforms: Proficiency in platforms like Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Pinterest Ads, and other relevant platforms
- Are able to develop comprehensive paid social media strategies aligned with business goals, target audience, and budget
- Are a great communicator and are confident in presenting the team’s work in front of client
- Have strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams, clients, and stakeholders and effectively communicate campaign performance and strategies
- Think proactively and have a healthy amount of creativity as well as the fun to bring in own ideas
- Are characterized by a structured, analytical and independent way of working
- Are always up to date on trends and general digital marketing topics
- Have skills in creating and leveraging audience segments to maximize campaign performance and ROAS
- Are proficient in analyzing campaign data and metrics to identify trends, optimize performance, and provide actionable insights. Knowledge of implementing and tracking various conversion events using pixels, tags, or other relevant methods
- Are able to effectively allocate and manage campaign budgets to achieve desired outcomes
- Have extensive experience in the application of attribution models as well as an understanding of the technical backgrounds
- Have a very good command of written and spoken German and English ( C1),
- Don't panic. We know we're asking for a lot of skills, but not everything is required from the get-go. Ideally, we would like to see that you have a T-structured profile and are keen to learn new skills and master new technologies.
We love diversity – At DEPT®,we welcome talented people from every nationality, background, and orientation. We believe in an environment where everyone can be themselves and feel valued for who they are and what they do.
We love our environment and sustainability – DEPT® is B – Corp™ certified. We care about society & the planet.
We love our Depsters – DEPT® cares about the mental health of our employees. We offer all employees mental health support through OpenUp - a platform that offers free, anonymous, and unlimited access to 1-on-1 consultations and mindfulness sessions with certified psychologists online.
We love flexibility –You can choose to work from home or from one of our offices. We also have a remote work policy within Europe.
We love to party – Global get-togethers with your international colleagues at our (local) events - plus the DEPT Festival and exciting future events!
We love our clients – A great client portfolio with exciting brands that want to grow together with us and rethink digital marketing in a future-oriented way.
We love development – We provide an annual budget for your personal development - Need a book? Want to participate in a webinar, or have get-togethers? Anything's possible!
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering, global digital agency that creates end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Our goal is simple: build a culture that inspires the best work of your life. Work that helps move our clients forward. And while it’s not our ultimate goal, winning awards sure does feel nice when it happens.
We are pioneers at heart. What this means, is that we are always leaning forward, thinking of what we can create tomorrow that does not exist today. We were born digital and we are a new model of agency, with a deep skillset in tech and marketing. That’s why we hire curious, self-driven, talented people who never stop innovating.
Our culture is big enough to cope and small enough to care. Meaning, that with people across 20+ countries, we’re big enough to provide you with the best tools, global opportunities, and benefits that help you thrive. While acting small by investing in you, your growth, your team, and giving you the autonomy to solve our clients problems, no matter where you are in the world.
Last but not least, we are a B Corp-certified company passionate about purpose-driven work. Our hope is that you can feel good about the contributions DEPT® is making to the world and we always have an open door for your ideas in making the world a better place.