THIS IS US
TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people with a range of shared, light electric vehicles, from e-scooters to e-bikes and e-mopeds, powered by a proprietary Energy Network, TIER helps cities reduce their dependence on cars. Founded in 2018 by Lawrence Leuschner, Matthias Laug and Julian Blessin.
TIER is headquartered in Berlin and currently operates in 190+ cities across 20 countries in Europe and the Middle East. With a focus on providing the safest, most equitable and most sustainable mobility solution, TIER has been climate neutral since 2020.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Oversee all stages of the employee lifecycle for employees in Belgium
- Creating and implementing local People/HR policies and processes for Belgium
- Owning Employee relations matters, liaising with the legal team when needed, and acting as an escalation point for complex issues
- Support the local leaders in several HR/People topics
- Lead and continuously improve the onboarding experience of new employees
- Support and preparation of all regulatory and legal documents related to personnel management (drafting of employment contracts, contractual changes due to role changes, medical leave sickness etc).
- Autonomously manage and resolve tasks raised via our People Support Portal, in a timely manner
- Manage and update our HRIS and other HR systems
- Where needed, assist in performing audit processes with our internal teams
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, including termination
- Deliver and participate in the development of key HR initiatives across the HR spectrum, including but not limited to L&D, benefits, feedback culture, etc.
- Help manage work councils within the region[s] where applicable
- Build and constantly improve existing People Operations processes
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- People Operations/HR Generalist with 3+ years of experience, startup experience is a plus
- Getting things done mentality and passion for people
- Expertise in French labour law, compliance and administrative People/HR topics for Belgium
- Eager to dive into new topics and continuously grow with the organization
- Excellent communication in English and Flemish (French is a plus)
- Excited to build-up People Excellence in Belgium with us
- Have the ability to lead global projects from inception to operation
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin colour, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners! Please check your junk/spam folders for our response.
We are looking forward to your application!