BukuWarung is SEA’s fastest growing startup and we are building the digital infrastructure for 60 million MSMEs in Indonesia, enabling them to efficiently manage and grow their business, starting with digital bookkeeping, online storefront & payments. BukuWarung’s vision is to empower 60 million MSMEs in Indonesia to become financially aware and enable them to manage and grow their business using technology.
BukuWarung is backed by top tier VCs globally: Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Goodwater Capital, Y-Combinator, AC Ventures, Quona Capital, East Ventures, Golden Gate Ventures, Rocketship.vc
, Tanglin Venture Partners and strategic angel investors from Stripe, PayPal, Plaid, Grab, Gojek, Facebook, AirBnB, Fast, Mastercard etc.
Performance Marketing Lead will execute solutions focused on improving user growth (acquisition) that leads to improvement of BukuWarung user metrics. Performance Marketing needs to deliver an effective and efficient solution that focuses on scale that can improve user growth while also improving the efficiency of the CAC as well as retention across channels and different ad formats. This role will provide an opportunity to greatly impact the BukuWarung user Growth
What you'll do:
- Drive initiatives that have the most impactful result to the business. Performance Marketing Lead will work closely with the Creative Team, Ad Networks, Research, and Data analyst to execute a Performance Marketing campaign, improve metrics that help scale the efficiency and effectiveness of campaigns
- Develop and implement best practices for all BukuWarung’s product to drive consistently high scale as well as efficiency across Facebook, Google, TikTok and Ad Networks
- Identify and develop growth opportunity to increase users as well as to accelerate the value perceived by users based on customer feedback, data analysis, and feature gaps with competitive products
- Optimising the Digital Marketing Funnel in BukuWarung in order to increase BukuWarung’s User growth
- Launch successful marketing strategies through insights and case studies
- Work with solutions support, product and data teams to identify and solve issues blocking performance
- Analyze account performance to identify, recommend and implement optimization techniques and strategies to meet goals and expectations
- Executing and distribute marketing collaterals through various channels
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing roles with a focus on app industry and/or ecommerce/online marketplace
- You have managed Digital/Performance marketing that drives business results on a segmented market such as B2B, fintech, medical/healthcare, insurance, etc.
- You have strong project management, problem solving and prioritization skills
- you have a proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- You have experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- You have the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- You are fluent in English
Nice to haves:
- Experience in Growth, Product Management, and Product Marketing
- Experience in a SaaS, Marketplace, Fintech or other technology companies.
- Experience in owning all the performance strategy for a brand.
- We support a remote work culture, so you can decide to work remotely from home even after Covid-19
- We can help you relocate to Jakarta or Bangalore & we can sponsor visas
- We offer flexible working hours and trust that you will do your job well at hours that suit your team and yourself
- In light of the pandemic, we have Covid-19 specific leave and support policies so that our team and their loved ones are taken care of
If this sounds like you, please apply!