At TransferGo we believe transferring money internationally should be frictionless and accessible. We aim to make life easier for anyone sending money abroad by removing the processes and fees that traditional banks and cash bureaus have.
About the role
You will have a chance to work with Silicon valley-matching tech stack. Techniques and processes like DDD, continuous delivery, DevOps, and service-oriented architecture are what we swear by.
You will research, design and deliver software that will impact hundreds of thousands of users. You and your team will collaborate with business partners to define product requirements, plans, and deliverables. Your work will impact the business in tangible and visible ways.
We use these tools and techniques to help us get the job done:
- PHP 7, Symfony/Laravel, Composer;
- phpspec, Behat;
- MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch;
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS platform;
We’re excited about you because:
- You have led teams or have an extensive experience of working in a team
- You enjoy sharing your experience with other developers
- You have experience with distributed, service-oriented architectures and can offer solutions for building a resilient and scalable product
- You are a good communicator and are able to use English effectively at work
- You can champion innovation and best-practices in development and workflow processes.
- You will spend 1 day a week learning and innovating.
- You will work with top talent as 50% of our developers have 5+ years of experience
- We offer a yearly training budget, private health insurance and our annual leave is 24 days!
- We have a brand new office with a terrace view to Vilnius Old Town.You can have a peek at it here.
- We practise Kanban workflow and promote stress-free working environment.
Sounds like it’s you we’re looking for? We can't wait to meet you! Please contact our team directly by applying via the "apply for this job" button.
Check out more about us on https://www.transfergo.com/en and https://www.transfergo.com/en/career/