Transmit Security, the identity experience company, is at the forefront of creating frictionless identity experiences for both customers and workforce across all channels. Our user-centric solutions, which include the industry’s first app-less biometric authenticator, are proven to ensure an effortless and truly passwordless experience - effectively reducing all forms of identity attrition and saving enterprises substantial costs. Transmit Security was co-founded by serial entrepreneurs and investors, Mickey Boodaei and Rakesh Loonkar in 2014 with the aim of changing the security identity landscape. In 2020, Deloitte recognized Transmit Security as the 5th fastest growing company in North America. Today, our powerful technology is used by millions of end-users worldwide spanning across all industries and platforms.
Transmit is hiring a Senior Pre-Sales Engineer superstar to grow our team. We are seeking an experienced Engineer who is responsible for presenting product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers, to evoke confidence in the company’s technology, and to remove all technical objections in the sales cycle. To accomplish this, the Senior Sales Engineer must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements, and highlight business value.
- Understand the customer's needs, and establish Transmit’s product as the best solution that solves the customer's challenges
- Build and present customized demos of Transmit’s products
- Convey deep understanding of the customer's environment as it pertains to Transmit’s
- Respond effectively to RFPs
- Ability to travel based on territory alignment
What makes a good candidate ?
- Previous experience as a solution/sales engineer for a technology vendor or channel
- Familiarity with Identity technologies and solutions
- Familiarity with relational and/or noSQL databases
- Familiarity with IaaS and SaaS concepts and solutions
- Basic programming experience
- Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political environments
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
What makes a great candidate ?
- Loves to solve problems
- Loves technology
- Is sales oriented
- Passionate or curious about Identity Orchestration
- Hard worker
- Likes to do things right rather than fast
- Is not afraid to say “I don’t know”
- Gets bored if he/she is not learning new things