Envoy Global is a proven innovator in the global immigration space. Our mission combines our industry-leading tech platform with holistic service to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
We have an opening within Envoy's dedicated RPA team for an experienced Senior Process Analyst to join us on a full time, permanent basis. This role is responsible for brining efficiency within the case automation process here in our Hyderabad Automation Center. This position is responsible for minimizing the manual efforts of our case processing team and improve RPA automation.
As our Senior Process Analyst, you will be required to:
- Ideate, Analyze and design solutions to remedy business/process problems and provide facts-based recommendations.
- Conceptualize, develop solutions and execute various types of strategy and operational business transformation initiative for Automation center with continuous process and systems improvements.
- Programs manage system/Bots’ development.
- Support development of content and collaterals to enhance Automation center.
- Analyze and Understand process life cycle and work closely with automation, QA and legal teams to resolve gaps and reduce manual efforts/reworks.
- Be an effective change agent utilizing proper stakeholder analysis and change management techniques.
- Work with cross functional teams and leaders for successful implementation of solutions.
- Proactive approach to understand the wider market, competitors’ trends and design strategic roadmaps.
- Drive effective communication, cadence.
- Perform data analytics using latest tools and techniques.
To apply for this role, you should possess the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- A team player, Go getter with right attitude
- Experience in utilizing Visio, Flowchart and Slim Line Diagrams
- Experience in working with Fishbone or other RCA Techniques
- Self-starting, intellectually curious, and creative individual comfortable operating in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Must have experience working with MS PowerBI & Tableau.
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and creativity
- Strong work ethics.
- Strong collaboration and stakeholder management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving critical thinking skills
- Attention to details and unbiased decision-making ability
To APPLY, please follow the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!