Do you want to create engaging content for Women? Are you a collaborative and creative individual who gets things done?
We are looking for a Video Producer to seamlessly produce quality digital long and short video content that appeals to women.
As a key member of the team you will have the ability to shoot, edit, write and produce original content whilst maintaining the Mamamia tone.
About the role;
- Consistently deliver quality video content that appeals to women resulting in growth in video views
- Deliver quality branded video content in the Mamamia style that is on brand
- Lead and manage production teams to ensure high performance
- Plan video campaigns in collaboration with the editorial and branded team
- Source locations, create call sheets and liaise with talent and crew
- Minimum 2 years video production experience in publishing and/or agency
- Production management, field and post producing, writing, directing, shooting experience
- Intermediate to Advance knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro, After Effects &, Photoshop
- Demonstrated capacity to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven ability to write, storyboard, shoot and post-produce quality content
- Operate a Canon EOS 5D MkIII and audio equipment
- High level project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Demonstrated success delivering across a variety of genres including news, comedy and drama