Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has over 11 million active customers globally and more than 64,000 of the world’s best retailers around the world including Anthropologie, Revolve, DSW, GOAT, Finish Line, Levi’s, Mac Cosmetics, Ray-Ban and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins. Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt.
Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers. We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As a Senior Product Analyst at Afterpay, you'll be responsible for developing ongoing analyses and reports to support our newish and rapidly expanding product called In-Store. You will analyze retention, adoption, experimentation and loyalty, plus other pertinent aspects of product launch/operation etc.
You will also analyze business performance in the competition, deliver data driven business insights for decision making, and provide insights on product features, services (as for both new concepts and existing products), design A/ B testings and communicate findings.
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin….
• Work closely with the leadership team and Global Sales Teams, Product and Engineering to understand their business intelligence and insights needs
• Design and conduct analyses and reports to provide insights at scale that support growth strategies
• Develop a formalized process to identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets, empower informed decision making for stakeholders
• Assist the Sales & Product teams in developing methodologies/framework to accurately assess and measure impact of our business strategy
• Support targeted business activities, including opportunities for product and process improvement with a focus on driving significant business growth
• Design and execute A/B and multivariate tests
• Isolate, identify and communicate data issues and own data quality for the analyses and reports produced
• Monitor and analyze data reports/dashboards/pipelines and do RCA & troubleshooting of issues that arise
Who are you? (Qualifications)
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay. You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement.
• Quantitative background in statistics, mathematics, computer science, or related disciplines
• Ability to do statistical analyses with minimal guidance including descriptive and inferential techniques
• 3+ year experience with product analytics techniques such as Customer Profiling, Predictive Modeling, Regression and classification analyses, A/B testing, etc.
• Work experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, or Power BI.
• Strong organizational/time management skills and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Solid project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to tight deadlines
• Strong problem solving and analysis skills, combined with effective judgment and communication skills
How we reward you. We have a pay for performance culture so you can expect to be rewarded for high performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits including the opportunity to enroll in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We offer a wide range of insurance programs so you have the flexibility to choose what is best for you. Afterpay covers 100% of the employee cost and 75% of the cost of your dependents.
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re brave, if you’re committed to doing the right thing and excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.