SignEasy is the simplest and fastest way to sign and send documents for signature from your phone, tablet and computer. Over 100,000 customers from 180 countries trust SignEasy to reduce paperwork turnaround times, close deals faster, cut costs, and improve the customer experience by eliminating the cumbersome print-sign-scan-fax process. It seamlessly integrates with your business workflows across popular applications like G-Suite, Office 365 and Dropbox. With over 5 million downloads to date, SignEasy is used by small businesses and large enterprises like Equinix, Intertrust, Cleartrip, Aruba Bank, and Stribling. SignEasy has been featured among the Best Business Apps on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will help define and execute on the design vision of SignEasy’s products, including the visual design, end-to-end user experience, and the brand. You play a key role in helping SignEasy achieve its vision of building the simplest and fastest eSignature solution by designing experiences that bring that statement to life. You will collaborate across functions of Product, Engineering, Marketing and Customer Success to build products that solve our users’ problems, are delightfully simple to use, and help drive business goals and product growth.
What you will do:
- Design world-class product experiences for our mobile apps, and the web app
- Collaborate with our Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to execute the product roadmap (new features and iterations), create marketing and promotional material, and support other business requirements
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure high-quality execution of the product vision and user requirements
- Help establish design processes, create style guides, and put in place design systems that scale across our products - mobile and web
- Conduct user studies, run focus groups, and do whatever it takes to research and build the right experience for our users
- Collaborate with a team of 2-3 designers via design reviews, design critique, and design sprint planning
What you must have:
- 3-5 years of design experience with a strong portfolio of products that have shipped
- Strong UX design and visual design skills
- Great presentation and communication skills to get the team onboard with your vision
- Obsession with users - who they are and how they use the product - to create the best experience for them
- Bias for action with a focus on measurable results - ship high-quality releases, take feedback from users, apply learnings, refine the product, repeat.
- Experience building products for mobile and web platforms
- Ability to thrive in startups with a fast-paced environment and take ownership for working through ambiguity
Nice to haves:
- Experience working on Business or Productivity tools for small businesses
- A good understanding of how software systems work
Perks and Benefits:
- Travel opportunities - SignEasy is headquartered in the US, with a sales and marketing office in Dallas, and a product development team in India. Travel to the US and interact with a global diversified team and grow together with us.
- Annual Company Retreat
- Generous Leave Policy
- Full health insurance
- Professional development budget of 1200$ / Year
- Opportunities to attend conferences, workshops, and trainings
- Remote working opportunities based on performance and familiarity
Still not convinced? Take a look at our culture and the team that creates magic at SignEasy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFS99R36VYA
Need more details about the product? Head over here to learn more about our future plans and growth opportunities: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ys0fafnr3dim7n/SignEasy_ProductAndCompany.pdf