We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Product Designer to join our fresh Product Design Team and begin an exciting and challenging career with Infobip.
Are you a curious human being, always trying to get into users' minds, being aware of your own bias? Do you see research as an integral part of product design? Do you believe that design starts with understanding the problem?
If so, we’d love to see your portfolio.
About the team
We are a bunch of creative, quirky and open-minded designers, researchers and UX writers. We are pretty fresh, our first member joined Infobip in 2019 and we are relentlessly growing our impact within the company.
Our team values are openness, helpfulness, and accountability which we take pretty seriously. Even when ordering lunch.
We are currently spread over 3 offices: Zagreb, Vodnjan and Split, which doesn't stop us from spending valuable time together in person.
What will you do
- Help shape our inhouse enterprise-level products that are used by thousands of users that reach millions of their customers
- Hands-on product design in all stages: from sketching concepts to narrowing down the solution in hi-fi prototypes and then testing it with real users
- Closely collaborate with product managers, designers, researchers, UX writer, engineers and other stakeholders on creating delightful user experiences
- Partnering with PMs to understand the business goals which you will translate to user goals
- Organize user interviews, discovery sessions, brainstorms, and design thinking workshops
- Create flows, wireframes, and user journeys that reflect mental models of our users
- Advocate for research and our design process, proposing improvements when needed
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables
- Mentor more junior colleagues in our team
- Participate in hiring activities for new members
- Contribute to our Design Language initiative by pushing visual excellence and promoting best practices and design standards
- Work closely with engineers by providing support as they build your solution
- 5+ years of experience designing digital products, not just websites
- Proficient in Figma or any other prototyping tool (but willing to switch to Figma)
- Excellent visual design skills paired with a good understanding of human-computer interaction principles
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to think critically, solve problems creatively and effectively
- Good understanding of how user research shapes a product
- Excellent communication skills
- A highly collaborative person with a pro-active approach to work
- The ability to see opportunities where others see problems
- Experience in Enterprise UX projects
- Fluent in English
Please attach your portfolio with up to date projects that best describe your skills.
Why choose Infobip?
Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities. And a dedicated education budget that supports your growth.
Culture - Team spirit, passion, creativity, and persistence are the drivers of our company. Join us in building a collaborative and supporting environment.
Conferences - We like to keep up to date with our industry. Attending conferences gives us time to connect and exchange experiences.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, 5 work-from-home days per month, flexible working hours, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle.