Mention changes the way companies monitor their online presence. Track your company name, brand, competitors, or industry trends for real-time updates on any mentions online and on social networks. Take action to react, collaborate, and analyze your online presence. Mention is focused on helping companies of any size to know what’s being said about their brand, competitors and industry.
Our key numbers :
- Over 750,000 professionals using the app in 125+ countries from companies such as Spotify, Airbnb, MIT, Microsoft, Lamborghini, Pinterest and Etsy..
- Thousands of registrants every month
- Two offices: Paris and NYC
- A team of 60 passionates!
We are looking for an extraordinary talented Senior Product Designer to help us bring the Mention experience into the hands of hundreds thousand customers all around the world with a strong focus on user experience and interface. You will work hand-in-hand with our Product team composed of 2 Product Managers and 1 Product Designer, managed by our Head of Product.
As a Product Designer at Mention, you will have a key position between all departments. You will work close to the Product Managers to address best solutions to our user’s defined problems, using amazing design skills such as UX research, UI design, prototyping and user testing. We expect you to be autonomous and proactive in all of those areas. Knowledges in development and system design would be a huge benefit for your application
- Work with the Product team to deal with complex tasks, transforming them into intuitive designs
- Explain your designs and improve them based on feedback, metrics, and user testing
- Ship beautiful UX/UI interfaces to hundreds of thousands of users and quickly prototype solutions to visual and interaction problems
- Be an advocate for good user experience and consistency across our different platforms
- Influence and define the future of the Mention design team
- Be a voice for Mention design throughout the company and in the design community
- Help maintaining our Design System and suggest improvements to our workflows
- Work with the Marketing team to help them design and implement our overall messaging as a company
- Bring your creativity and design skills to all of the part of our company
- 3+ years of experience working in a startup as a Product Designer
- Core interaction design skills and knowledge of user-centered design methodologies
- Exceptional UX/UI abilities shown in an extensive portfolio
- Strong knowledge and experience designing components modular systems
- Ability to collaborate with Tech, Product and Marketing teams
- Fluency with visual and interaction design tools, as well as a proven track record of designing and shipping successful software design experiences on multiple platforms
- Ability to work with recent tools such as Sketch, Atlassian suite, Adobe Suite...
- Good understanding of Web Technologies (HTML, CSS, JS etc.), as well as the ability to work within a highly technical environment (good understanding of technical requirements and limitations).
- Interested into the social networks and follow their evolutions
- Strong portfolio with your latest creations
- Working in a fast-growing startup with talented people
- Lunch vouchers
- Spotify & Gymlib subscription🎸
- Healthcare insurance 🏥
- Monday breakfast, free snacks, & Friday drinks
- Quarterly Team Building Program 🗽
- Many team events, including our famous yearly retreat
🙏 #OneTeam : We are nothing without each other. We support each other, celebrate individuality, and always move together.
🚀#BeyondTheMoon : The possibilities are endless. We're ambitious, we want to lead, and we want to change the industry.
🤖#HackToTheFuture : We build, test, improve, and scale - better, faster, & smarter. And when it's done, we do it again.
🔊#ListenUp : We learn more from each other than the sound of our own voices. The more we listen, the more we learn.
💪#Resilient : We're not afraid to fail; we're afraid of not trying. We learn from our mistakes and always come back stronger.