Insurify is one of the America’s fastest-growing MIT FinTech startups and has been recognized as one of Inc. 5,000’s fastest-growing private companies in America of 2023, 2022 and 2021, Forbes Fintech 50 List for 2023, 22, 21, Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups of 2022 global and Top 100 InsurTech company. We’re changing the way millions of people compare, buy and manage insurance with artificial intelligence, technology, and superior product design. Our company vision is to be recognized as the preeminent and most trusted digital agent for insurance comparison, purchase, and management. Our team is critical to achieving our vision and fostering the right culture is essential to our team’s success.
Join us if you like
- $1.3 Trillion market opportunity
- MIT alumni founders
- Female-led startup
- $130M total funding
- Strong leadership team from Kayak, Amazon, Wayfair, Facebook, Microsoft, Allstate, GEICO, Liberty Mutual, Zillow
How you will make an impact
- Collaborate with Product Management partners to plan, execute, and analyze A/B tests and other experiments to evaluate the effectiveness of design changes and inform iterative improvements.
- Design product concepts that balance vision, craft, speed, and business potential.
- Craft every detail of new product features, from idea to UX to pixel-perfect execution.
- Create new patterns that are intuitive, practical, and convergent. Evolve our design system intentionally as we scale.
- Stay current with industry trends, design best practices, to continually enhance the design process.
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience working on/with growth teams and thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong portfolio showcasing your ability to drive user engagement and conversion through design solutions and think strategically and creatively, balancing business goals with user needs.
- Curious and passionate about learning and experimentation. You enjoy using data and research to form hypotheses and craft unique, testable product experiences that help drive business impact.
- Create clear, intuitive, and visually appealing human interfaces.
- Care about business needs, implications, and practicality of your designs. You don't get stuck on pretty UI or deep abstractions and can balance between craft, speed, and the bottom line.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous stock options
- Health, Dental Coverages
- 401K plan with match
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous company holiday calendar
- Learning & Development Stipends
- Paid Family Leave
- Social impact volunteer time and donation matches
- Catered lunches in the office
- Free snacks and beverages every day in office
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.