Before jumping in on all the information about the role and what you can bring to the table, let us introduce ourselves real quick.
Hi there! We are Insider, a B2B SaaS company that drives growth for its clients around the world. How are we achieving this? We are connecting data across channels, predicting future behavior with AI, and individualizing experiences from a single platform with the fastest time to value.
We announced that we unlocked our unicorn status after our Series D round. We are backed by top-notch investors including Sequoia Capital, QIA, Riverwood, Endeavor Catalyst and trusted by 1000+ brands from high-growth startups to the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies such as Singapore Airlines, Virgin, Nestle, Nissan, Samsung, Lenovo, Puma, MediaMarkt, IKEA, Allianz, Santander, Dominos, Avon, CNN, and the list goes on.
We are the #1 Leader everywhere! We are recognized as a leader in The Forrester Wave™ for Cross-Channel Campaign Management in Q3, 2021. We are also named a leader in 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Personalization Engines. But wait, there is more. For 21 quarters in a row, we’ve been ranked as a leader in G2 Mobile Marketing, Personalization, Customer Data Platform, and Customer Journey Analytics Grids.
We are also proud to become one of the very few female-led B2B SaaS unicorns in the world.
Behind all these achievements, there is an exceptionally talented and passionate team across 28 countries that moves fast and agile, creates cutting-edge products, and focuses on making an impact. If you want to join us in this journey, just keep reading.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer who wants to come up with the best ideas and solutions at every stage of the product development lifecycle!
What is our mission?
We are the champions of product thinking. We are the problem solvers. We are user advocates. We understand the business value behind every product decision. We are visionaries who see the bigger picture. We follow the human-centric approach to integrate the needs of people to create delightful experiences. Our actions create an impact for hundreds of millions of users every day.
What are we offering?
We are never I, always "We"
As Helen Keller said: “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much”. We believe in the power of “We”. By thinking and brainstorming together, we combine our unique perspectives to design innovative products.
Our Learning Never Stops
Being a designer is about nonstop learning. Design, technology, and people change. We have to adjust and learn these changes and adapt. For us, every day is a new learning experience. Design is an iterative process so every experiment on design is a learning process. We are solution-oriented. We focus on overcoming the roadblocks by finding unique solutions.
We Design to Delight
We design for our users but we go the extra mile to delight them.
What are we searching for?
We Are User Advocates
Every UX designer is a user advocate. We attempt to see the product through the eyes of the user of that product. We design for the users. Empathy is the key element within the team.
We Love The Details
We are obsessed with details. Focusing not only on “what is right“ but “what isn’t right” takes a design from “nearly there” to “there” and beyond. Our designs include every interaction of the user journey when they interact with our product.
We Are Foodies
Food is one of our tools to create great designs. Food inspires us. It brings out creativity. We also believe in the famous quote: “Good work should be rewarded by good food”.
We Are Proactive
As a team, we proactively identify and look for ways to add value to our product. When we see a challenge, we also see a solution to offer and bring balance to the effort.
As a Senior Product Designer here at Insider, part of your everyday job will be:
- will be involved in all stages of the design process including the creation of design concepts, developing interactive prototypes, devising and conducting experiments, and delivering applications that create impact for hundreds of millions of users every day
- will solve our unique problems while keeping the end-users first in your work
- will plan, set up, execute, and analyze usability tests
- will turn static wireframes and designs into interactive flows
- will collaborate with a cross-functional team and lead a productive ideation session with them
- will bring your own perspective to the table, you won’t always just tell people what they want to hear
- will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, autonomous, and collaborative environment
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you:
- have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Graphic Design, HCI, Visual Communication, UX Design, etc.) or you have equivalent relevant experience in the UX/UI and Product Design field (SaaS and B2B is a big plus)
- have 4+ years of experience designing responsive web apps, websites, and design systems for a SaaS or similar product
- know that “Showing is better than telling when it comes to UX”
- are familiar with Design systems, pattern libraries, and Figma
- are familiar with HTML, CSS, and front-end frameworks that you can communicate with engineers
- you are very familiar with Research; quantitative and qualitative research are well known to you, as well as Discovery and Usability Testings, as well as utilizing different research methodologies
- favor consistency, flexibility, and reuse
- have a curious mind, and everything you do ultimately serves the end-users, bearing them in mind
- are a good listener and empathy is one of your favorite words
- are a natural-born problem solver, finding solutions to complex problems motivates and excites you
- are fluent in English
While exporting our technology to the world, we offer you:
“Keynote Sessions” with famous and groundbreaking people from the software world and many events where groundbreaking ideas are discussed,
“PM Academy” in which experienced Insiders & our VP of Product talk about our best practices & share know-how
Product Training we organize inside that makes sure everyone is up-to-date about our products, updates & so much more
- Free access to the essentials such as Laracast, Egghead, LinkedIn Learning, Blinkist, Masterclass, and Spotify
A chance to become a Shareowner with the "Shareowner System" that we offer to all Insiders who meet certain criteria
- the infamous team activities that are bursting with fun,
- No Dress code! This is a fast and innovative startup, you can wear whatever you want.
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.