We are a young start-up seeking a Senior Product Designer interested in having a large impact on the early stages of an exciting project. We’re a distributed team located in Portland, OR and Los Angeles, CA, building a unique user experience and IoT infrastructure for the automotive industry - a workplace on wheels. This is a full-time role based in Portland, OR.
- Define and create a unified customer experience that extends beyond software interaction and into physical spaces.
- UX design for several web and mobile products, including interior controller, customer booking and vehicle management applications.
- Collaborate closely with Vibe’s founders on turning ideas into reality through research, design, user flows, wireframes, prototyping, and more.
- Occasionally help evolve our brand identity, and create print and digital content.
- A portfolio that demonstrates creative and systematic thinking around user-centered design
- 5+ years experience in a similar field (UX, Product, Interaction, UI, etc.)
- Strong UX skills, including user flow design, wireframes, mock-ups, prototyping, user and design research, interaction design, etc.
- Keen eye for UI, including visual and graphic design and branding
- Experience designing, prototyping, and shipping web and mobile applications
- Experience working closely with engineers, developers, and other designers
- Experience managing teams of designers a plus
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe CS, Principle, or other equivalent tools
- Motivated independent thinker and problem solver, with a strong work ethic
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and doesn’t mind wearing many hats
If you feel you’re a good fit, please share your resume and portfolio links (including any passwords) with us at firstname.lastname@example.org