Afterpay is transforming the way we pay by allowing customers to receive products immediately and pay for their purchases over four installments, always interest-free. The service is completely free for customers who pay on time - helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt!
Afterpay is offered by more than 55,000 of the world’s best retailers and has more than 10 million active customers globally. In the U.S. more than 5 million customers use Afterpay and is offered by more than 15,000 of the top fashion and beauty retailers across the country - including Anthropologie, Forever 21, DSW, GOAT, Finish Line, Levi’s, Mac Cosmetics, Ray-Ban and many others. We are currently available in Australia, New Zealand, the United States and the United Kingdom where the brand is called Clearpay. Our U.S. headquarters are located at the heart of the retail and business district in San Francisco, California.
Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
We’re looking for a great Senior Product Manager to drive the Afterpay Card and Retail Experience. This PM will partner with sales, merchant services, design, analytics and engineering teams to define end-to-end solutions for Afterpay Card, our in-store shopping experience. The PM will be responsible for building experiences and driving usage and adoption of the Afterpay Card in the physical retail world and online.
The PM will be familiar with a wide range of retail and ecommerce tactics, platforms and technologies. The PM will define success metrics and go-to-market strategies to create value for our customers, merchant partners and Afterpay. This PM will own product definition and rollout globally.
• Build innovative experiences for omnichannel shoppers that bridge the divide between the online and physical retail world
• Work cross-functionally with our sales, merchant services, design, analytics and engineering teams globally to drive value for consumers, merchants and Afterpay
• Understand the customer experience from end-to-end, collecting data and creating tests to show the value behind product ideas
• Lead a team of engineers and designers to deliver intuitive and exciting experiences
• Partner with our Payments and Merchant product teams to unlock value for all partners in our ecosystem
• Serve as a point person for your product area across the organization and influence key stakeholders throughout Afterpay to align intent, prioritization and resources
• 4-5+ years of consumer-facing product management experience
• Mobile experience with iOS or Android
• Able to drive A/B testing strategy and familiar with testing tools
• Experience in working with in-store solutions, point-of-sale systems or eCommerce is strongly preferred
• Experience building promotional tools and working with growth data is a plus
• Self-starter and a track record of delivering results across the finish line
• Strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally with global teams
• Comfortable in high-growth environments where priorities can shift as we unlock the tools that drive growth
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation packages
• Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (100% covered!)
• Fun virtual company events & collaborative team
• Supportive, laid-back environment
• Award winning culture
How to Apply
If you are brave, if you are committed to doing the right thing, if you always keep it real, and your background matches the description above then please apply today!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.