As a Senior Product Manager and the product owner of eero Plus, you will lead ideation, strategy, and execution for eero’s best in class security product. Your mandate: relentlessly optimize the user experience, secure users, and protect user privacy.
This is a dynamic role requiring the ability to: set strategy and drive the eero Plus roadmap forward, optimize and scale a product, and to lead through influence. Some days you will lead cross-functional high-level strategy, you will be digging into our analytics tools to find out more about our customers, and on others, you will be leading user research meetings to move our product forward. This is an opportunity to build and own an amazing consumer product.
What you’ll do
- Build. Define the eero Plus roadmap, get buy-in from key stakeholders, and execute against the roadmap
- Measure. You are in charge of defining success metrics and making sure our initiatives move the needle on the metrics you set
- Learn. Unfortunately, none of us are omniscient. So after we launch each feature / optimization into the wild, we learn from our user’s behavior and use that behavior to drive iterations
- Iterate. Take our learnings and make more improvements to the user experience
- Obsess over optimization. Identify opportunities to use data to influence, support, and execute on our growth and engagement strategies. You will work with analytics to build dashboards to enable growth and optimization
We’re looking for someone who
- Has at least 6 years of work experience with at least 3 years in a product management role for a B2C software company
- Thinks strategically. You have the ability to think strategically and craft a compelling product vision, which understands the end user
- You have empathy for users and distill user research and engagement data into the right product answer
- Fosters collaboration. A great team can do anything. You know how to build trust and mediate between cross-functional teams. You relentlessly communicate and encourage collaboration
- Is analytically and process driven. You have strong analytical ability and thrive at leading the process of data-validated, hypothesis-driven, experiment-tested decisions
- Drives what matters. You never lose sight of the critical path and can inspire others to follow it
- Is curious. You get excited about things you don’t know. You ask lots of questions and go searching for answers. Geeking out is part of what makes it fun to come to work
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.